• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

MWTS: 99% New 20" Forged Monoblock with Tyres

Re: MWTS: 99% New 20" Forged Monoblock with Tyres

upzz for you bro,

I've seen the rims today- perfect condition and its lightweight rims

if my car has bodykit, I would've taken it.

bro watten, thks for dropping by the workshop. Consider getting a m-tech bodykit :) the 1st mod to start!

watten;633636 said:
upzz for you bro,

I've seen the rims today- perfect condition and its lightweight rims

if my car has bodykit, I would've taken it.

wow nice clean simple looking rims....

p47 should cost more coz is american more ' high class' .... build quality should be equally good... design wise i prefer p47 though...

this rim reminds me of Volk TE37... timeless design...simple and clean... not to everyone's taste though

Leong Seng told me when this was first launched, it cost $2200 per rim, they let go to me at "special" cos its in stock.

I could not believe my ride felt so much better as compared to the previous stock 18".

Terry;633792 said:
p47 should cost more coz is american more ' high class' .... build quality should be equally good... design wise i prefer p47 though...

this rim reminds me of Volk TE37... timeless design...simple and clean... not to everyone's taste though

yeah lighter rims does make ALOT of difference... i think ur stock 18s shud be runflats which make it even worse...

I actually tot the $ spent was worth it cos savings comes from the lower consumption, comnpared to 18"

My first experience with a forged monoblock and now I know why they cost so much!

Terry;633796 said:
yeah lighter rims does make ALOT of difference... i think ur stock 18s shud be runflats which make it even worse...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
new88comcom1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back