• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Mwts dekitting f10

Xiaopang

** I dont mind sell the whole car in stock or with modification parts included. BMW F10 523i Highline cashew silver A72 (FULL OPTIONS) I'm a fussy driver, no dents, no scratches, no kerb rashes. Like new :) never dua kang.

** Registeration date 29th June 2011. Rest of the details, I will check and post again. Pm me your contact if you are interested :)

1) Black carbon fibre stuffs (Door handlers ($600 4pieces), signal light bracket ($280), front grille ($500), rear diffuser for quad pipes($800), rear spoiler ($500), roof spoiler ($600), rear signal light bracket ($280), side mirror brackets ($600), interior trim ($1500), gear knob case ($400) and carplate frame (front and rear; $300), Door panel ($200 6pieces), Carbon Fibre M Steering wheel with carbon fibre Y cover ($1200)
2) RIMS WITH TYRES (19' BBS CH-R WITH PSS MICHELIN) - I must check the offset (3 months old; no scratches & kerb rash) - $5000

3 Exhaust system (Eisenmann sports quad exhaust - LTA APPROVED) - $3300

4) White taillamp light with LTA Approval - $850 (PML COST 1.2k +++)

5) KW V3 Coilover - $3000 (FROM BOSS)

6) RS BBK 8 pot with 380mm cross drilled rotor with white brembo wordings and Brembo 4 pot with 345 mm slotted rotor (Monte-carlo blue) - $8000

7) Original M-Sport bodykits (Front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts) - $4000

8) Hamann front and rear badge - $100

9) Hamann accelerator, brake and footrest pedals - $500

10) All white LED lights (interior, exterior [license, boot, side doors and fog lights]) from Steven (Bimshop) - $30 each

* Geniune Carbon Fibre bought from Robson designs (Need exchange of your parts + top up for cf items)

* M-Sport bodykits are original (Need to sway your stock bodykit + top up)

* I still keep all of the receipts, can prove to you of the purchasing price.

* Interested parties please PM ME. Thanks. I am considering a z4 or Scirocco R.

* If need pictures, I only able free to send through whatsapp from tmr onwards, please leave your contact thru PM. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Mwts dekitting f10

Hi Xiaopang,
Able to watsapp me picture of your rims and tyres? 82987778. Tks!

Bro interested your interior carbon trim. Pls text me 96200532 price & photo.

BROS! I WILL UPDATE THE PRICE BY TMR.... because was busying taking pictures CHEERS

bro your exhaust is for 535 ? # item 1,3,5,7 pls. thank you.

Mwts dekitting f10

Pls pm Hamann foot pedals, cf diffuser and other cf parts price.

Guys,
May i ask if anyone of you here bought any items from this guy ?? or knows him personally ?

Bro, i wanted to send a thank you note to you but your PM box is full. Must have many 5am thank yous ! hehe...

M5port;1010134 said:
Guys,
May i ask if anyone of you here bought any items from this guy ?? or knows him personally ?

What about this guy? Fake? Care to share?

Dear XiaoPang,

If you are reading this, please do reply ASAP, or else i will take the next course of action. Xie Xie

M5port;1010134 said:
Guys,

he sold car few mths alr. use audi tts now

sincerely doubt anything left

Hey Leonard,

Do you know how to get to him ? I dont want his parts anymore, just want my deposit back =))

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back