• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

MWTS E36 '93 coupe - completely souped up

Re: MWTS E36 '93 coupe - completely souped up

*first dibs in case u ever thnk of demodding* *no offense... but... just in case*

*eyes the Vader*

Looks like a really nice example of a soon-to-be future classic. Good luck on your sale!

great car ! 10K per yr also great kekeke! hope it can find a great owner too!
milleage low nice engine, me coupe only 1yr more than u already 380,000km.

very nice car and very very expensive too...

$10k/yr is expensive but buy without worries. bump for your sale.

Nice Coupe..... hope it goes to a good home. TTT for you. :)

Thanks. About the price - appreciate the positive comments. I've done my best to justify the price, and I'll still be taking a big loss on it. It is, of course, negotiable.

With all the strut bars and X-brace and beefier sway bars etc, this car is all about grip. It hunkers down low and really doesn't roll much if at all. Add in the BBKs and you've got a great handling car.

Now to answer some other questions some have asked and some more facts I forgot to include:

- Full '98 facelift with M3 bodykit (front spoiler, lip, sideskirts, etc)
- M3 steering wheel (non-airbag) and M3 door sills have been installed
- M50 2-litre engine with single Vanos. The ECU and Vanos unit were replaced with new ones half a year ago
- Does not come with the GPS unit ... although we could come to some agreement about that
- It's got great ICE. Subwoofers and all that. I'd give details but I didn't install it and I don't know much about ICE, except that this one sounds great. Oh - I will keep this headunit but install another one for the buyer
- The solar film is Tintsycool's premium one and it cost me $730
- I dunno how much you'd pay, but insurance for me (28yo) is $1.2k
- Both road tax and LTA inspection are due in June
- I brought the Vaders in from the US, and no it wasn't cheap! They're not electric btw
- When I reupholster the Vaders I also did the rear seats (with M3 livery) and side panels
- One thing I would change but haven't: The left door sill rubber needs replacing, there's a bit of wind noise cos of old rubber.
- I won't swap out individual bits. Too good to break up
- I've never tracked it and I definitely don't smoke

And finally, why am I selling? I'm getting married. Yay me. I'll be so broke :(

So help a guy out willya! 93899818

Like I said - negotiable. Feel free to contact me with questions, queries, etc ...

Consider the lights exchange bro? - Shawn :)

Lowering price. $47k, I keep licence plate but I'll throw in a wired-up Garmin GPS unit.

Liddat must get married at community centre liao :p

Sorry but that's way too low. I'm not desperate to sell, I'd rather struggle with my wedding funding than be gouged. Hope you understand.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamebaidoithuongnetvc

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back