• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

MWTS: E36 Manual 316i

vince_noxx

Hi ..... for those interested in a E36 Black 316i (Manual)

Rare find. Been restoring the car and spent a lot to change all worn parts.

1) New Air Con Compressor

2) New Timing belts and bearings

3) New brakes & brake pumps

4) New Continental tubeless tires.

5) New water pump.

6) New re-con door panels.

7) 97 seats with netting..... very new looking rear seats.

8) Full service and part change history with M & Q (Tampines)

Car is in excellent running condition. My daily ride and the engine is still very responsive.

Still able to sqeeze 10 KM plus from 1 litre of fuel .for an old lady... reluctant sale.

Wife wants me to stop spending money and save for baby that's due in May.

:( Anyone interested, give me an offer that's not ridiculous ... and I will consider letting my baby go.

COE expires Aug 2011.

Can SMS me at 9138 0900 to discuss.

Cheers,

Vincent

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: MWTS: E36 Manual 316i

He he .... I also think so. Now it is running beautifully.

Very reluctant to sell as you know what it looked like in the beginning till now.

Got time catch up and I can show you how far it has come along.

Cheers,

either you keep it stock. If not the only thing missing is M3 mirror & bumper.:nehnehhh:

a pity to let it go. a manual transmission somemore. bumpz for you man. i think i've seen your ride around before.

Yeah ... Everything I have put in is stock. Just got home from work and the ride back at 110 almost all the way was sweet ..... Don't tell TP!:woottt:

Hi all ... would like to update selling price ... any offer above $10K I will consider selling. Might trade-in to "blood sucking" dealers after CNY if no one interested.
:-(

Cheerio ....

I know ... Then trade in for another car then loose all the money on restoring the engine.

why not keep it since your trading for another car? You already spend so $ on it from it original condition you brought.

Last edited by a moderator:

True. I want to keep but pregnant wife want to buy newer ride. Like boring jap sedan. More comfortable she says

Thank you all for your kind support and advice in the past year.

Enjoyed the experience of having a E36 and the fun I had trying to get the car to a better state than what it was.

Now the new owner only needs to clean up the cosmetic of the car and she is fine .....

Car sold to a nice friendly gentleman .... will intro him to the forum and the bros here and poison him ...... Cheers all!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back