• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

MWTS: E46 330CIA Cabriolet 2005

mb1802003

Sales CLOSED. Thank you ALL

Hi guys, am seriously thinking of changing to a bigger car. Already eyeing one, so unless i offload this, there is no go for my bigger car. This car needs no introduction. Details are

Registration date: 04 Feb 2005
OMV : 68, 478
Owners: 3rd. First 2 owners are ladies which treat the car as good as me

Details: Fully loaded M sports, Eisenmann, Bilstein cockpit control suspension (2 year), New pads/rotors (3 months), Matt black grill ( 1 month), Full carbon spoiler Robson ( 3 months), Dynavin audio ( 1 year), New full Dakota leather ( 1.5 year), New tyres (3 months CSC5P), HRE Rep rims ( 1.5 year), M Gear knob (1.5 years), Full sports seats, Seats 4.5 comfortably, and many more

Parts changed with full reciept: you name it- it has been changed. no expense saved. Serviced 6000km perdioically with BVO. almost everything is almost new. Just call BVO and ask for confirmation how well the car is taken care of or easy - ask Bernard/Lun/Wee or whoever.

As i am serious with the next car i am getting, i am letting go of this as a steal. with such high omv - either you get high paper value back in the end, or if coe drops, its a wothy car to keep.

On top of that, with so many parts changed which any experienced bro will know the critical parts, it will be a worry free drive especially for e46 known reliability. this is classic.

I am not desperate to sell, but yes, i am keen on the other car. Hence, if i can let go at Nett 60K - the car is yours. Else i will just keep the car and hope COE drops like nobody business to renew it
Call me anytime for clarifications or viewing at 96399056 (Lee). Here are some pics for your viewing. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: MWTS: E46 330CIA Cabriolet 2005

Bumpz! What colour is the roof?

Picture speaks a thousand words

wah sibeh swee...

Up for a great seller!
Seen this car in person and all the receipts are real..
He really take good care of this baby.
Too bad.. I no budget. =(

Latest update... since I am going to self post in sgcarmart at 58k, this will be confirm the new nett price. Thanks all

another nice E46....

Roooooooooooooooooofless Rocks...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

I've seen the car yesterday. Great body work, well maintained. Those who keen to buy a cabriolet, should have a look. Cheers..

bumpeeeeeedddd.

Potential at 56K to close this Sat...anything above this by this Fri seals the deal.

mb1802003;982756 said:
bumpeeeeeedddd.

Potential at 56K to close this Sat...anything above this by this Fri seals the deal.

if still avail, mileage pls...

Don't think TS online often..

"Call me anytime for clarifications or viewing at 96399056 (Lee)"

Wow nice ride bro, im looking for cabriolet/convertible, wanna exchange with my 2006 Audi A8....?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sales CLOSED. Thank you ALL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jiliasia1comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back