• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

MWTS: E90 performance parts

mybmmer318

1. Handbrake lever and AC style gearknob ( Gearknob rubber grip condition not so good, not for fussy buyers. E36/46/9X auto trans model can fit)-SOLD

2. E9X/E60 LED side markers (M logo) brand new uninstalled- $110

3. Brand new Hartage Style foot padals( Rest/ Gas/Brake)- $150

4. Brand new UUC Brake lines (SS) fits all E9X with stock or performance calipers- $230

Intrested can PM me. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: MWTS: E90 performance parts

5. AC auto gear knob and handbrake lever- $80. Condition 7/10. - still available? sms me at 92989868. thanks mate. cheers.

AC auto padals (dead foot rest, gas and brake)- $60. Condition 7/10, bro does this item still avalible?

Hi the sms is the wrong number? I have PM you too earlier thanks

Some new accessories which i i bought from one of my overseas business associate. Anyone keen can PM me.

1. E60/E90 LED side markers- $110nett
2. Pedal set (3 pieces) Brand new. Hartage/ AC- $150nett
3. CF bonnet and boot badge- $80/set.

Above items are Brand new.

I am interested in the CF badges and the pedals. Please call me at 97313969.. thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Front Brembo 4 pot (Red) with 330mm rotors with relative new endless 800degree pads. Fits all E9X except M3 and 335i.- $2k

* E36/46 need to frabricate custom carriers to fit if desired. E9X direct fitment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Front Brembo 4 pot (Red) with 330mm rotors with relative new endless 800degree pads. Fits all E9X except M3 and 335i.- $2k

* E36/46 need to frabricate custom carriers to fit if desired. E9X direct fitment.

Keen on this item, Pls sms to 92744999.
Pls confirm if this is out of the car liao.

E92-Lighting;563967 said:
looks great, good luck with sale

Thanks.. Btw could you PM me the price of D1S philips 6000k xenon bulbs and white angle eye led for facelift E90?

AC auto gear knob and handbrake lever (1 set)- $60. Condition 7/10. Fits E36/46/9X. Cash and carry anytime

Bro, can pm me and where to view? you bo sms me leh.. thanks.....

Xtreme;564920 said:
AC auto gear knob and handbrake lever (1 set)- $60. Condition 7/10. Fits E36/46/9X. Cash and carry anytime

Bro, can pm me and where to view? you bo sms me leh.. thanks.....

Sorry too many PMs flooding me and i lost touch who is who and looking for what. sms me @ 97492381.

mybmmer318;564923 said:
Sorry too many PMs flooding me and i lost touch who is who and looking for what. sms me @ 97492381.

Sure. you got sms.. cheers mate

ACS pedals- SOLD!!!!!

335i SMG Steering- SOLD!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zo10win