• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

MWTS M5/M6 steering

Re: MWTS M5/M6 steering

MW;1042514 said:
ordered, arrived, ready to install....

Now wait for my alcantara M6 steering with OLED display to arrive and then I can give away my whole car
bro let me know when you changing ? I also interested to change to this steering .

Reeve;1042530 said:
bro let me know when you changing ? I also interested to change to this steering .

I think u shd one thing at a time 1st... buy my M6 steering and then after that then think abt OLED M Performance one...

u bro, I sell u $2695.00 Best price

thanks for the offer bro, I prefer to change one time to the OLED M performance steering.

BTW, how does pre FL stock steering look like ?

hi bro.... do you think F10 can fit this steering wheel?

2007-BMW-Sauber-F107-Steering-Wheel-1280x960.jpg

knn, u all want to buy or not??, keep OTing my sincere c**k teasing, haolian show off, Might WTS thread of my expensive and beautiful M5/M6 steering wheel...

I hope all of u get pooned by a passing cement truck today

Upz for humsum seller............

** On behalf of C3P0.....

jasonmaxima;1042572 said:
2013 BMW Z4 GT3 steering wheel looks damn complex as well.....

2013-BMW-Z4-GTE-steering-wheel.jpg

HUH! BMW no air bag???....I pass.

KNN, by the time he finish toying with this car he would have about half a car worth of parts lying around.
When i grow up i wanna be like MlaWyer......

I actually still have my E46 rear orange light clusters in the storeroom from 2001 and also chrome E60 grilles from 2009.

All standby for WTG thread!

MW;1042635 said:
I actually still have my E46 rear orange light clusters in the storeroom from 2001 and also chrome E60 grilles from 2009.

I am ready for your WTG F10 thread

MW;1042635 said:

Hi. MWTT brand new Kia for your used yaMW5. Tired of gold digger XMMs looking at me with dirty eyes when I try to pick them up. Serious trade, win-win.

I sometimes really dun understand the forummers here....

at $2700 is already cheap like dirt n a near 95% brand new steering yet people can ask for $1.8k, $2k, $2.2k...

*facepalm*

Who name them.....
Who lowball you?

Centurion n jonleeck offered $10. Cb kias

Bro, advertise also on eBay & maybe able to get asking $. They can't lowball you on eBay so that's a plus :)

I might not sell liao cos many told me goes well with 6WB hurhur

i wanna tell u change to pre lci m5 steering and m5 cluster rather than 6wb nicer can?
is 6wb much nicer actually than in pic?

Dunno, next Monday I go see...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetservices
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back