my backside itchy,thinking of gruppe m

Re: my backside itchy,thinking of gruppe m

FiftyFive;198514 said:
Gruppe M good!!!! Loud loud intake sound confirm scare Mark X one.... 5bhp for this intake... add some stickers +10bhp... ego another +15bhp... swee swee beh chow chwee...
bro, can i get some stickers from u??? i need the extra "beh lat". haha...

Ahbengdriver;198534 said:
Ho, speaking of stickers, there is on sticker u definitely need if u want to kick the other'arse. And the kick arse sticker is.....

" POLICE "

I think the correct sticker should be

"Traffic Police"

No car can overtake them :nehnehhh:

POLITE

cannot put police..later the real police arrives..

ho shud change his name to hohoseow..

Ho ah Ho, I knew the day will come u change to 335. Your barntak appears to be more itchy than its was leh...kekeke

U need MOPIKO to kill the itch !

Err.. sometime backside itchy can be quite dangerous to mention in public one... lots of pple gets ideas...

The Gruppe M would be pretty good intake mod.. but diameter looks abit big to me...

btw u noe any bro out there have fitted a gruupem into a e60 520i i need feedback pls thk

FiftyFive;198514 said:
Gruppe M good!!!! Loud loud intake sound confirm scare Mark X one.... 5bhp for this intake... add some stickers +10bhp... ego another +15bhp... swee swee beh chow chwee...

Hmmm I noticed quit e a few bros keep mentioning about the Mark X??? Yeah I know its a 2.5 Litre V6 with slightly over 200+BHP and is a pretty fast car and sharing the same engine as the Lexus IS250. But I think it costs only 90++K inclusive of COE right? Then Its some level lower than even the entry level 320i Bimmer wat. An entry level 320i is retailing at $139800 even though it has a 2.0litre engine.

So what if Mark X is bigger, faster and more powerful??? I would like to understand. Yeah they are fast and if they wind down their windows and laugh at you at the lights, my only comment would be that if I can afford only a 320i bimmer, I can buy a Mark X with at least 30K worth of mods to smoke your stock Mark X right? Think we should just ignore such jackass ppl who think a big deal out of their mark x. Its not the car but the driver. :)

this is an old issue with a previous forumer who used to continually and blatantly comment about the markX. long story. but basically iirc, he got on the nerves of the other forumers and attracted their ire.

nYteMarE;267468 said:
this is an old issue with a previous forumer who used to continually and blatantly comment about the markX. long story. but basically iirc, he got on the nerves of the other forumers and attracted their ire.

Haha ok bro, understood, anyway Mark X is a nice car too, I have a fren whose Pearl WHite Mark X is with 19" shoes with a dynamic bodykit, damn nice and powerful too.....but I just cant withstand the allure and build of a Bimmer even though the performance is just adequate for Pt A to Pt B. But I think it should be sufficient. :)

eddy;198920 said:
btw u noe any bro out there have fitted a gruupem into a e60 520i i need feedback pls thk

Not on a 5er but a 650i. Have not dyno'd my 6er after the intake though so won't be able to advise regarding hp increases.

Sound-wise, it is definitely alot more noticeable, psychologically, feels more responsive. Final verdict, money well spent. Worth every single cent. Looks so bloody neat in my engine bay, can't even tell it's aftermarket (still kidding myself) :lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back