My bad experience with carousell installer gs.theshop

jster

Just to share to prevent more victims...

Beware of the Carousell seller - gs.theshop !

Went to him to install my 3 series car handles. Poor 1st installation. Found gap (see pic) Went bck to him again. Damage my car ambient lighting tube while removing my rear door panel( see pic) Seller refused to be responsible for it and said its already damaged and not caused by him. ( if tats the case why didnt he highlight to me when he saw it??!!) Nobody has removed my door panels b4 except him. After tat he ignored my calls.

Thot i can save abit by going to him. In the end i am paying more bcos he refused to pay for the damage!

Workmanship is bad , his helper is only a foreigner worker who is working in a hse lighting shop n helping him part time. And seller dont even have a shop.
Lucky I didn’t let him install the android carplay for my car, he cant even do a proper job for my car handles, which is simpler job compare to removing the whole front panel for the android carplay! Imagine if he damage other more expensive parts while installing the android carplay, he will do the same and refuse to be responsible for the damage!

Attachments

• A92B5F43-1151-4594-81DA-398836AF9431.jpeg
    A92B5F43-1151-4594-81DA-398836AF9431.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 706
Last edited:
Which seller is he on this forum..

A bro pm me abt his bad experience with the same guy

Attachments

• 1F6536D8-1B6A-4463-919C-07ED1B27FF11.jpeg
    1F6536D8-1B6A-4463-919C-07ED1B27FF11.jpeg
    505 KB · Views: 589
Went to Soon Lee Audio House (727 Geylang Road tel - 67416516 & 97478220) for the same handle issue. It was a breeze & workmanship was good.

Really ? OMG never noticed ...... perks of being a nosy forum stalker. But Yea Soon Lee is a back to basics MOM and POP shop crewed by 2 old men a youngster and good work ethics. Support to keep them going !

Really ? OMG never noticed ...... perks of being a nosy forum stalker. But Yea Soon Lee is a back to basics MOM and POP shop crewed by 2 old men a youngster and good work ethics. Support to keep them going !

Many thanks for your post then!

Avoid carousell for high value purchase

I got my M perf brakes from a nice gentleman off Carousell so I would beg to differ.But this was my only Carousell purchase till date:) . You need to be pick your seller carefully l guess . As soon as I saw the way he had cleaned up and kept the kit I knew that I wanted it ( unlike a lot of sellers who show you pictures of dirty brake calibers and rotors dumped on a workshop floor ) .

I got my M perf brakes from a nice gentleman off Carousell so I would beg to differ.But this was my only Carousell purchase till date:) . You need to be pick your seller carefully l guess . As soon as I saw the way he had cleaned up and kept the kit I knew that I wanted it ( unlike a lot of sellers who show you pictures of dirty brake calibers and rotors dumped on a workshop floor ) .
yah, i agree. I have a few good experiences with sellers on Carousell. Some not so OK but lucky for me I haven't come across a bad seller.

I am one of those who bought and installed android on my F10 from gs theshop last year. Excellent service with good follow up. Went to him because my previous android installer for my old E60 wanted to charge me more than $1k which is ridiculously high.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1jun88net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back