My Bimmer Spoke To Me.......

Chai Narong

Hi Peeps!! Feels good to be here....... 2 mths ago test-drive an M-Sport 523i and it spoke to me ;-)
Two days later I traded my Mark X for the Bimmer........ not sure if it was impulse or fate.........
3 days after that changed the the tyres and rims, now contemplating for the M5 body kit.
Oh wait........ anyone can share a reliable shop for Thinkware dash cam......??
Thank you in advance, to one and all.

Chai Narong;n1843728 said:
Hi Peeps!! Feels good to be here....... 2 mths ago test-drive an M-Sport 523i and it spoke to me ;-)
Two days later I traded my Mark X for the Bimmer........ not sure if it was impulse or fate.........
3 days after that changed the the tyres and rims, now contemplating for the M5 body kit.

Hi Chai,

welcome onboard.......

*Sheer Driving Pleasure Rocks...
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Chai...its definitely a wonderful fate and you will not be dissapointed. Anyway welcome to the bimmers family.
I am using iroad V9 and so far it serves me well....

Chai...its definitely a wonderful fate and you will not be dissapointed. Anyway welcome to the bimmers family.
I am using iroad V9 and so far it serves me well....

Hi may I know ur settings for ur v9?
I am using v9 n recently got a new battery as well.
However this week I have 2 days with problems starting my car.. It did start after few attempts though.
Have checked with my workshop and no issues with alternator n battery.
My cam cut off at 12.3v but my car almost couldn't start before my cam cut off

Welcome!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups