My bling bling e90 with Meguiar #21

Re: My bling bling e90 with Meguiar #21

XFi said:
Louis, hope u r spending only sat there hor.

erm...mostly... but paeds is just not my cup of tea la...

Re: My bling bling e90 with Meguiar #21

I have had the pleasure of meeting Edwin today to get my car done up with the new 2-stage Meguiar treatment and I must say that it was money well spent.

Firstly, I must say that the car was nicely detailed and done up like others who have posted their pix.

Secondly, Edwin took alot of pain to highlight the imperfections in my car, telling me what he tried to do and what I can try to do with PML (as the car is only a couple of weeks old). His eye for detail gave me a lot of confidence in his handling my car and that he will do his best.

Lastly, a chat with him for over an hour showed Edwin and company to be one that strived to provide the best bang for buck where car detailing is concerned using the best products. It is indeed hard to find professionals who cherish their reputation for quality work as much as financial gains. It took him and another colleague 3 hours to do up my car and I must say that it worth the wait and money paid when I got to see the outcome.

Thanks Edwin for the excellent work done...Definitely seeing more of you at least on a quarterly basis! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

5 thumbs up out of 5!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back