My car has arrived!

Re: My car has arrived!

jonleeck;684145 said:
oh..wait, u need to empty out yr belonging in yr car too... also the decals...
more newer....:yummie:

LOL. Actually I tinking of changing colour. Then redo up the car. Nw car has scratches here and there, rims all kerbed and in bad aesthetic condition. Dunno how long never wash car.

Now car old liao, everything also sian. Gotta redo up the car and fall in love over it again. hehe

wilman2772;684090 said:
Congrats!!

Must mod!!

20" wheels & KW V3 coilovers.......kekekeke

'The Great White'

OT abit. Bro yesterday U blasted past me on ECP towards jurong ard 6+pm in the evening. On the upslope climb. Saw ur car and ur number plate. Wah swee swee! Sounds damn good! :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:

jonleeck;684145 said:
oh..wait, u need to empty out yr belonging in yr car too... also the decals...
more newer....:yummie:

Then later out them back ... lagi new feeling! :thinking:

Pictures to share?

Calling horfun for pic...;)

delrosa81;684154 said:
LOL. Actually I tinking of changing colour. Then redo up the car. Nw car has scratches here and there, rims all kerbed and in bad aesthetic condition. Dunno how long never wash car.

Now car old liao, everything also sian. Gotta redo up the car and fall in love over it again. hehe

Can apply on char bor?

A bit of an update:

Arrived at the showroom at 1400 sharp.
Done all the paper work, inspection and left the showroom around 1430.

First impression: Didnt quite like the brushed titanium trim as it reminds me of my previous Bimmers.. but after driving around for the afternoon. it actually grew on me quite a lot. The texture of the trim is actually way better compare to the E90's one.

the drive is very supple and NVH is way much improved over the E60. The cabin is also a few notch higher, love the driver orientated dash.. Power up the car, was very smooth with the 8 speeder and very quiet. The 17 Inch cushion very well and the car is very much like a baby 7 series. Definitely behave like one..
We had E39 and E60 before and is really a different feeling compare to previous generation of 5s

Day 2:
Been in contact with Bro SY and got to know about his latest acquisition on the Vertini's wheel. Went over to Top93 and met Mr Yang, ernest chap. after a TCSS a bit, placed the order for the 20 inch Vertini Magic concave, polished surface and chrome lip...

will update soon.

mod-poisoned by Bro Sy...u jialat liao...welcome to the road of no return...hahaha

ckbmwe60;684749 said:
A bit of an update:

Arrived at the showroom at 1400 sharp.
Done all the paper work, inspection and left the showroom around 1430.

First impression: Didnt quite like the brushed titanium trim as it reminds me of my previous Bimmers.. but after driving around for the afternoon. it actually grew on me quite a lot. The texture of the trim is actually way better compare to the E90's one.

the drive is very supple and NVH is way much improved over the E60. The cabin is also a few notch higher, love the driver orientated dash.. Power up the car, was very smooth with the 8 speeder and very quiet. The 17 Inch cushion very well and the car is very much like a baby 7 series. Definitely behave like one..
We had E39 and E60 before and is really a different feeling compare to previous generation of 5s

Day 2:
Been in contact with Bro SY and got to know about his latest acquisition on the Vertini's wheel. Went over to Top93 and met Mr Yang, ernest chap. after a TCSS a bit, placed the order for the 20 inch Vertini Magic concave, polished surface and chrome lip...

will update soon.

Initially just wanted to do a good tint and change to the 18 inch wheels which I already bought before delivery of the car.

Now really jialat..
Today is 20 inch wheels,
Tomorrow Could be something else....

ahahaa

mai tu liao spell is deadly and irrresistable
20-inch wheel is a great start, next lowering spring / coilover?
msport + 20-inch + lowered = pretty steam liao :D

ckbmwe60;684777 said:
Initially just wanted to do a good tint and change to the 18 inch wheels which I already bought before delivery of the car.

Now really jialat..
Today is 20 inch wheels,
Tomorrow Could be something else....

ahahaa

Hi all - just booked my F10 today and will collect in about 3 weeks time from PML.

I was with BMW then to Lexus and now back to home to BMW again! Pretty exciting to be part of this group again!

MW;684118 said:
Go wash, wax and vacuum your car, spray some New Car Scent, park in a nicely-lit carpark with alot of florescent lights…leave for a few hours..go shower, comb hair, wear nice nice, then go to your car..machiam collecting new car. I get this feeling all the time.

Sibeh funny...:laughing:

Changed the wheels to 20 inch Vertini last night...

Initial impression:
17 inch provide the most comfortable ride, very cushy and quiet. I swapped this over to a set of 237 18 inch 2 days later.
The 18 inch felt heavy on the car, there was some lagging on take off but nevertheless still quite comfortable
20 inch, not much difference compare to the 18, I expected it to sandbag the heavy F10 with the 2.5 engine but it is suprisingly felt lighter than the 18 I had.
However you will feel every inperfection on the road and tyre noise will up few notches. I hope that this is just the new tyre not run in yet..
Only travelled 30 km so far..
The other thing I noticed is after putting on the 20 inch, the brake squeeks a lot, is this common ? will this wear off eventually?
My car has done 600km. Will gonna send in for service at 1k soon.

ckbmwe60;684749 said:

hi, what engines did you have for your E39 and E60, and how are their steering and handling compared to the F10?

ckbmwe60;686717 said:
Changed the wheels to 20 inch Vertini last night...

Initial impression:
17 inch provide the most comfortable ride, very cushy and quiet. I swapped this over to a set of 237 18 inch 2 days later.
The 18 inch felt heavy on the car, there was some lagging on take off but nevertheless still quite comfortable
20 inch, not much difference compare to the 18, I expected it to sandbag the heavy F10 with the 2.5 engine but it is suprisingly felt lighter than the 18 I had.
However you will feel every inperfection on the road and tyre noise will up few notches. I hope that this is just the new tyre not run in yet..
Only travelled 30 km so far..
The other thing I noticed is after putting on the 20 inch, the brake squeeks a lot, is this common ? will this wear off eventually?
My car has done 600km. Will gonna send in for service at 1k soon.

Congrats on your new ride!

I am also currently on 18" and have already ordered my 20" rims. May I know what tires you using? I think the extra road noise may be due to tires. I think the OEM rims even with RFT are comfortable and relatively quiet, I hope it won't suffer too much w 20".

I also have the aluminium trim. It gives the interior a more sporty look but I am afraid it will scratch more easily.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banca-doithuongcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back