my car kenna scratch !!!

Re: my car kenna scratch !!!

hey, can call this guy, ng @ 9008 473. my car windscreen repair by him.

ho2786;175529 said:
oh my tua peh kong!!!!

my car kenna scratch !!! oh why me !!!
my bonnet got some minor scratches lines from left to right front bonnet.

wtf !!! luckily my grooming speciallist glasse said can be machine polished off.
i must install a surveillance camera inside my car now.

and everytime i park my car i will have to put a signboard over my dashboard which says' under surveillance please dont scratch my car"

oh my tua peh kong !!!!
I am in the same boat. One week after I got my new e90 323 I woke up a saw a fist-size bump on my front bumper! Dunno who did it and had to waste 260bucks to reshape and paint it.

parked in open air carpark. I do agree that it may be some kids who is up to no good.

I checked out the camera recommendation that is further in this thread and I thought unless it has a motor that revolves, you may not get 360 view.

Did some research and found that this is by far a more comprehensive solution. Would be good if someone brought this in. Maybe we should.

check it out

http://obsusa.com/products/OBS_InSight_brochure.pdf

ho2786;175529 said:
oh my tua peh kong!!!!

my car kenna scratch !!! oh why me !!!
my bonnet got some minor scratches lines from left to right front bonnet.

wtf !!! luckily my grooming speciallist glasse said can be machine polished off.
i must install a surveillance camera inside my car now.

and everytime i park my car i will have to put a signboard over my dashboard which says' under surveillance please dont scratch my car"

oh my tua peh kong !!!!
I am in the same boat. One week after I got my new e90 323 I woke up a saw a fist-size bump on my front bumper! Dunno who did it and had to waste 260bucks to reshape and paint it.

parked in open air carpark. I do agree that it may be some kids who is up to no good.

I checked out the camera recommendation that is further in this thread and I thought unless it has a motor that revolves, you may not get 360 view.

Did some research and found that this is by far a more comprehensive solution. Would be good if someone brought this in. Maybe we should.

check it out

http://obsusa.com/products/OBS_InSight_brochure.pdf

jeff

Condo carparks are not exactly safe too. My jealous neighbours scratch cars too. :screwedu:

kurqa;177537 said:
ho...care to share which HDB mscp you parked at?? it may be of help to some of us who kenna at these mscps as well.

Hey Bro,
Sorry about your ride bro. But i think we should focus on solutions and not stereotype HDB MSCP as bad ass and CONDO carpark as "Safe". Crime happens everywhere, regardless of the place we live in! Lets get rid of this elitism tunnel vision and help each other on a SOLUTION! HOOYAH!

just got my first scratch today !!
bastard !!

parked at east coast mac.
scratched on the boot - can see two clear lines ...

dejavu;234736 said:
just got my first scratch today !!
bastard !!

parked at east coast mac.
scratched on the boot - can see two clear lines ...

Sorry to hear about your car getting scratched...my car also got scratched at the bonnet (1st week of getting car) and a few weeks back, kena another long scratch at the boot. At first si bei angry also...but i guess it's just a matter of time before some idiot comes along and scratch your car :(

Take it easy man...like what my gf always say....it's only a car what!!! I don't dare to tell her my car is as good as a 2nd wife to me haha

wow.....but if only accelerate till 100kmh, mark x still can malan him. haaa

Hi Vincent Ng,
Which area do you live, Maybe I can help you to catch the malay kids,

Take care,
Mus

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members