My comments on my 2 weeks F30 328i

Re: My comments on my 2 weeks F30 328i

wt_know;904457 said:
i wonder how many shift up to 8th gear while driving on manual mode especially in city

City driving at most up to 6 for me hahahhahaa thats with paddle shifting, in traffic jams dun bother, just use Comfort mode and blast ur music to enjoy a ciggie hahahaa :cloud9:

tomace;904454 said:
Totally agree with toto.

8speed GB nice & smooth during relax driving... (on par with CVT) but when sudden over taking, have to either step more to up rev or tap 2-3 clicks on e ( - ) shift. :eek:

on clear open roads, much easier if u engage sports mode. The comfort mode is kinda retarded unless u engage paddle shifts to downshift 2 gears or so.

listen more to the revs and drive in mt mode, rewarding :cloud9::cloud9:

AADC;904507 said:
sound like a taxi! absolutely irritating!! the most irritating thing about my F30 320i.

my start/stop function miraculously stopped functioning after a month or so...perhaps the car is "smart" enough to know that i dont like it as i kept switching it off.
That's the problem not doing enough research. The father of N20 is Prince engine from Mini Cooper S. That sound is widely known among Mini Cooper S owner.

tortoise;904588 said:
on clear open roads, much easier if u engage sports mode. The comfort mode is kinda retarded unless u engage paddle shifts to downshift 2 gears or so.

listen more to the revs and drive in mt mode, rewarding :cloud9::cloud9:

Yes Jason.. Totally agree.. Im on sport mode 24/7 :eek:

BTW dunno if u notice, the steering rod is soooo puny!! :yikess: as compares with E90 ones..

AADC;904507 said:
my start/stop function miraculously stopped functioning after a month or so...perhaps the car is "smart" enough to know that i dont like it as i kept switching it off.

Maybe u accidently press the button (above start/stop button) ??

Anyway, F30 320i is a comfy ride (soft soft) but not the seats.. (Im used to sports seats hugging mua) :eek:

Cheers ~~~ :)

dean7277;904859 said:
up for f30 328i... getting the car on 20 oct..
:slaphead:

Congrats................remember to mod it

* Coilover and BBK
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

totoseow;903994 said:
1. Perfect ZF 8 speed transmission, seamless shift at town or highway driving, gear ratio is impressive (at 8th gear, 59kmh per 1000rpm). Cant wait to crusie at NSHW.

who the hell needs 8 gears? short ratios....ah peh driving style? better put p-plate

When I first got my ride, I was like WOW 6th gear (was from manual Mitsubishi..)

8 gear like very leceh shift up and up and up , then by the time reach traffic light

SapphireSpite;904884 said:
When I first got my ride, I was like WOW 6th gear (was from manual Mitsubishi..)

8 gear like very leceh shift up and up and up , then by the time reach traffic light

time to go NSH.......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

tomace;904454 said:
Totally agree with toto.

8speed GB nice & smooth during relax driving... (on par with CVT) but when sudden over taking, have to either step more to up rev or tap 2-3 clicks on e ( - ) shift. :eek:

Glad to know there are people that also think the 8sp is not perfect. If I want to drive relax all the time, I would have bought a Camry.

douggie;905241 said:
Glad to know there are people that also think the 8sp is not perfect. If I want to drive relax all the time, I would have bought a Camry.

but am sure Camry also need to do overtaking when is needed too......

* i think end of the day is how the driver control the car?
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

douggie;905241 said:

Haha, you confirm never driven a camry.

The lag on my f10 is nothing compared to the lag on my camry.

tomace;904655 said:
Yes Jason.. Totally agree.. Im on sport mode 24/7 :eek:

BTW dunno if u notice, the steering rod is soooo puny!! :yikess: as compares with E90 ones..

steering feel is so so hahahaha prob my first and last Bimmer hahahhahaaa wind noise sucks, even PML says 5 and 7 series also have such, wat shit quality is this hahahhahaha :boring::boring:

tomace;904658 said:
Maybe u accidently press the button (above start/stop button) ??

Anyway, F30 320i is a comfy ride (soft soft) but not the seats.. (Im used to sports seats hugging mua) :eek:

Cheers ~~~ :)

frankly coffin cushion also softer la whahahahaha my Lexus RX is so much more comfortable, the 335 is engaging but the seats are wa lau hard!!! :eek::eek:

douggie;905241 said:

A Lexus LS600H is much better whahahhahaaa :D:D

tortoise;905392 said:
steering feel is so so hahahaha prob my first and last Bimmer hahahhahaaa wind noise sucks, even PML says 5 and 7 series also have such, wat shit quality is this hahahhahaha :boring::boring:

不在乎天长地久只在乎曾经拥有:eek:
can start planning next car liao :twisted:

animian;905409 said:

Sister , want to change car liao ar ? No wonder never mod lah .

MoMo_BoY;905420 said:
Sister , want to change car liao ar ? No wonder never mod lah .

got mod...only M grill + in car camera .... mod must do slowly and steady then can enjoy the process one... and not one shoot do all...then nothing to do liao how
:laughlik:

...just forward planning nia

animian;905409 said:

Finally decided on R35 ah? ^^

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads