My E36 got some wiring problems.

Hi Bro & Sis, Good day & a Merry X'mas to u. I need a kind soul to help me out with my E36 wiring problems. My baby is now parked at a workshop near Siglap. I wonder any Bro / Sis can spare a moment of the precious time with me for my mechanic to referance check my car E36 wire issue. I am contactable at 96156324 - Joe.

Re: My E36 got some wiring problems.

Ya bro, do provide some details about the wiring problems.. hope you are not trying to wire up your car for the X'mas parade..

I am sorry, I am not good with car knowledges thus unable to provide further details...thanks for the concerns...Merry X'mas!

jawzsg;164716 said:
Ya bro, do provide some details about the wiring problems.. hope you are not trying to wire up your car for the X'mas parade..

I like that "wire up my car for the X'mas parade" my car at the workshop not with me...I try to put more details after X'mas when I can catch hold of my mechanic. Thanks Bro!

hey Jawz, how u doing man... any meetup for E36?? keen to join in la...

Hi Haikel? How's your ride and your FC thingy? Hope you got that resolved. I'm still meeting up with just one other kaki on a regular basis, mostly Monday evening.

Sorry for the OT 9090.

i got it clean wz the help of my own mechanic.but need to find a replacement for it.. quite costly i heard.

jawzsg;164991 said:
Hi Haikel? How's your ride and your FC thingy? Hope you got that resolved. I'm still meeting up with just one other kaki on a regular basis, mostly Monday evening.

Sorry for the OT 9090.

Is ok to OT. We are a big family.

thanks 9090, your wiring thingy? have you got to the bottom of it yet? please keep us posted.

jawzsg;165250 said:
thanks 9090, your wiring thingy? have you got to the bottom of it yet? please keep us posted.

Good day & Thank you Bro, nothing have been solve yet as my place near air port so always see aeroplanes:p
Secondly...BMW = Bring More Worries...just kidding:)

Hi, we went to the monthly bmw meetup for last Sunday at kallang

You can leave your contact so we can invite you along.

Haikel;164879 said:
hey Jawz, how u doing man... any meetup for E36?? keen to join in la...

How about joining the morning drive on 21 Jan ? Then we can tell them to let the classic lead the way ...:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: e30, e34, e36.......

Haikel;167424 said:
can u verify wats the actual problems?

The only problem is duno what's the problem...if I know the problem basically just a challenge:) Thanks Bro.

johnhiggin;167466 said:
Hi, we went to the monthly bmw meetup for last Sunday at kallang

You can leave your contact so we can invite you along.

Thank Bro, is this invitation for me? 96156324.

jin teck;167508 said:
How about joining the morning drive on 21 Jan ? Then we can tell them to let the classic lead the way ...:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: e30, e34, e36.......

:) Long time no see...will arrange...thank you Bro!

9090;167326 said:
Good day & Thank you Bro, nothing have been solve yet as my place near air port so always see aeroplanes:p
Secondly...BMW = Bring More Worries...just kidding:)

Err.. like in your case... BMW = Bundle of Messy Wires...... :(

jawzsg;167655 said:
Err.. like in your case... BMW = Bundle of Messy Wires...... :(

Maybe must follow chinese saying, cut those messy things with a blade. One time bloody painful better than always having winding pains...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back