My E90 H8 Super-White Angel Eye

Re: My E90 H8 Super-White Angel Eye

I got mine from them as well but i'm a tab bit disappointed as the white glow is not consistent among the 2 eye i.e. inner eye is brighter than the outer one....but i was told this cant be helped....:shakehea:

het;665979 said:
I got mine from them as well but i'm a tab bit disappointed as the white glow is not consistent among the 2 eye i.e. inner eye is brighter than the outer one....but i was told this cant be helped....:shakehea:

Kinda true. Even the OEM Halogen ones are the same. Inner eye brighter than the other. Then again, the inner rings are thicker as well.

Is this always the case or otherwise? I do see bimmers around with both eyes equally glowing.

kiyoshi;666011 said:
Is this always the case or otherwise? I do see bimmers around with both eyes equally glowing.

For E90s, it doesnt seem to equally glow. But the rest i dunno. :thinking::thinking:

It is so bright I cannot see the angel eyes anymore...

From my understanding, the latest batch like F10 comes with in-built bulbs for their AE, that's why both eyes are equally bright....but if bulbs blown, have to change entire AE cos u have no access to the bulbs...

the angel eye that i had was a bit high on the price cos it from USA but is worth it and much brighter as i done my home work comparing to others, so need advice anytime. especially at night ^^ the pics that i took using my HP, so at darker area camera taking not very good lol

Cheers

You can also check with Steve from Bimshop, he has some new stock for AE which are super bright on both rings.....

A little too bright....cant really see the eye...

Cheers!

I was asking PML for the price to change the whole head light assmb to their Xeron lamp. Quoted me 12K.....

i think swc mike can do $3.8k to $4K+- ... my price could be outdated hor, please check again
PML quoted $12K = 3x ... that's normal ...

vjxqiu;672558 said:
I was asking PML for the price to change the whole head light assmb to their Xeron lamp. Quoted me 12K.....

Last edited by a moderator:

speedlight;666234 said:
the angel eye that i had was a bit high on the price cos it from USA but is worth it and much brighter as i done my home work comparing to others, so need advice anytime. especially at night ^^ the pics that i took using my HP, so at darker area camera taking not very good lol

Cheers

Hi can share what brand is it? Looks not bad but how about under sunlight?

Saw a e92 this morning and his AE is like the new F10, super bright plus a bit bluish...

For those who want more information can just click the link here BMW 1/3/5/7/X/Z series Super Bright Angel white LED, Singapore and at the bottom you will find the HP number which you can look for Warren his has all the pricing and information you need.

For my brand will be LUX angel eye products which they are the only workshop that carry this i think, well just call him and say it from bmw-sg forums he will know and could even try ask for a better price.

Planning to do my forelight as well from his workshop, but need to wait for a while, if not sure get scream by wife ~.~"

Cheers

Went to the shop recommended by bro speedlight to install a LED AE for my PFL E90. instead of the LUX, I use the LED lights from Taiwan as the LUX 5.1 for E90 PFL is not available at the moment. According the the shop, the quality of the Taiwan one is quite alright.
The work was done in 40 min and it looks great.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubfail

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back