My exhaust journey...

Re: My exhaust journey...

Nice write up and video(F&F Part IV):) From inside the car it sounded pretty similar to me...however outside...Supersprint sound so much nicer...After waiting for so long, u finally found the exhuast u like...Congrats bro!! If on the road I hear the sound will move away automatically...;) ...So what's next for Purple barney :rolleyes:

It's always a treat to read your pictorial step-by-step posts CBS. I have learned so much from them!

ryan;190240 said:
That was a fantastic writeup!!! Hope you'll like it after going through so much trouble for it :)

Cheers for the vid too. And your stock exhaust sounds damm loud to me. Don't know whether it's because of the videos or the 3.2l blo.. i mean, air filter you put in.

Let us know how it turns out.

I really hope that I can live with it too, not for my sake, but for the guys over at Man's! They really took a lot of pains to get everything right. Man, as usual, after me asking repeatedly whether it would be loud, said "not loud lah! Can one!".

Stock seems loud only in the video. In real life, it's really just, erm, a little less "demure". But people who have steel labyrinths and a violent dogs in their cars would sound like that.

Let's see if this stays for more than a week, haha...

Bmer;190246 said:
Nice write up and video(F&F Part IV):) From inside the car it sounded pretty similar to me...however outside...Supersprint sound so much nicer...After waiting for so long, u finally found the exhuast u like...Congrats bro!! If on the road I hear the sound will move away automatically...;) ...So what's next for Purple barney :rolleyes:

Well it sounds nicer for sure, but I just wish can be 100% softer. No need to move over lah Ben. Stop bullying me on the road can liao. You always come out of nowhere and scare me...

Mockngbrd;190252 said:
hahaha... how come got caption for shaaz's voice also...
actually i thot the SS sounded nicer

But Shaaz's voice sounds the sweetest lah...

Summer;190255 said:
It's always a treat to read your pictorial step-by-step posts CBS. I have learned so much from them!

Thanks Summer. I always enjoy reading posts with pics. So I can only do my part and post in the same manner as other people I derive pleasure from...

"Let's see if this stays for more than a week, haha..."

Well it sounds nicer for sure, but I just wish can be 100% softer. No need to move over lah Ben. Stop bullying me on the road can liao. You always come out of nowhere and scare me...

Bro u kidding rite....dun tell me u might take it out after a week ah...dun la...give at least a mth...maybe u just need time to get use to it la...Think for your hiop the last time, think u only have it on for a couple of days only rite...keke..if this can last a week is a big improvement liao...:) ...try to live with it la...went through all the effort dun waste it.... hmm...since when i bully u...dun anyhow say lei....I know my car limit one hor...won't want to embarrass myself...:D

Thumbs up to CBS for the write up and I must take my hats off to Man's exhaust for the excellent job..

chickenbackside;190294 said:
I kena Lexus SC 430 and E90 330i from you leh.

Wah lau, all fast fast one, I where got pi woo yan? I sure siam one side if I see you. But problem is, you always so fast until I cannot even see you coming, then scare me... Give chance lah bro...

Got meh...when?? normally when i see you our car is not moving what...of coz u pi bo yan la...not even moving...keke....i seldom drive fast one la, especially when i see ppl i know unless i m rushing for time la...dun remember seeing u on the road while both are driving before lei...care to refresh my memory...hmm...Give u what chance...give u chance to embarrass myself ah...keke......:laughlik:

Got. Turning into Sin Ming, suddenly got one Lexus SC430 glue to my backside, remember? I got scared and since there is no place to siam there, I stepped on the accelerator to move quickly in front to siam.

Your 330i I sat inside before after you install the sway bars. Damn fast man!

chickenbackside;190327 said:
Got. Turning into Sin Ming, suddenly got one Lexus SC430 glue to my backside, remember? I got scared and since there is no place to siam there, I stepped on the accelerator to move quickly in front to siam.

Your 330i I sat inside before after you install the sway bars. Damn fast man!

okok i remember now...i never glue to u at sin ming la...i just wanted to go beside u and say hi...didn't i do that....then after that u good lor...let me smell your smoke...keke...i remember....as for the ride after my sway bars one...where got fast...think if u sit in my car again now u will think is slow liao...get what i m saying...dun forget i sat in your car oso hor after u done with your servicing.....:nehnehhh: ...all i can say is fast...by now it should be beyond fast liao....hehe...... next time see u must hide from u liao....

yest night as i was driving along simpang bedok i heard this loud ass shit of car pull, tsk.. so loud.. prob woke the neighbours around , sadly it was so fast i did not get to see the colour or the number plate of the car. bloody hell..

Bmer;190336 said:
next time see u must hide from u liao....

No need to hide from me lah. I hide from you more like it.

1) So many fast cars
2) Can drink more than me
3) More handsome than me
4) Guy also don't mind to hanky panky
5) Always surrounded by girls
6) Million dollar ICE in your car

You win liao lor...

shaaz;190337 said:
yest night as i was driving along simpang bedok i heard this loud ass shit of car pull, tsk.. so loud.. prob woke the neighbours around , sadly it was so fast i did not get to see the colour or the number plate of the car. bloody hell..

I saw it dude! It was a Honda Accord chasing some BMW.

That was some fast and loud shite man... Almost shat in my pants...

chickenbackside;190342 said:
I saw it dude! It was a Honda Accord chasing some BMW.

That was some fast and loud shite man... Almost shat in my pants...

and how you know that??... i don't think so la bro.. you mata-keroh already .

chickenbackside;190339 said:
No need to hide from me lah. I hide from you more like it.

1) So many fast cars
Since when got many...only got two what...without u around might consider fast la...with u around then i know how underpower my car is...

2) Can drink more than me
Is not i can drink more then u...is that u choose not to drink...big diff hor...

3) More handsome than me
I doubt so lor...if what u said is true i should be attach liao what...but nobody wants

4) Guy also don't mind to hanky panky
haiz...drunk liao la...dun remind me.....:oops:

5) Always surrounded by girls
Should be the other way round...since when u see me surrounded by girls...

6) Million dollar ICE in your car
Where got million dollar ice in my car...basic only la...u see me too up liao...

You win liao lor...
how to win when everything u said is not true...anyway win lose not important la...just be yourself and be happy....:) :)

yo adam.. saw ur car the other night along Thomson road.. from Upper Thomson to Farrer road that stretch... really must say ur car looks damn nice... :D

CBS, congrats on getting your exhaust, sounds gd! I know I "stole" the one you wanted initially!

Bmer;190345 said:
Since when got many...only got two what...without u around might consider fast la...with u around then i know how underpower my car is...

2 is a lot liao. Still got some more hide at home leh? Bro, mine is 320, yours is 330. How to fight? Wah lau eh...

Bmer;190345 said:
Is not i can drink more then u...is that u choose not to drink...big diff hor...

Not true. I peng san after one shandy. You take by bottle one...

Bmer;190345 said:
I doubt so lor...if what u said is true i should be attach liao what...but nobody wants

Confirm you more handsome than me. Everyday got at least 3 people call me "Ma'am" or "Miss" or "xiao jie". So, I'm not only a bad looking guy, but a bad looking woman as well. SIGH....

Bmer;190345 said:
Should be the other way round...since when u see me surrounded by girls...

St James a few months ago, upstairs at the corner area... SURROUNDED GAO GAO...

Bmer;190345 said:
Where got million dollar ice in my car...basic only la...u see me too up liao...

If yours is basic, then mine is the Aiwa radio the uncle selling Wan Bao by the roadside listen to one...

Bmer;190345 said:
anyway win lose not important la...just be yourself and be happy....

Words from a wise man indeed... See? Handsome and smart! Win liao!

babe;190353 said:
yo adam.. saw ur car the other night along Thomson road.. from Upper Thomson to Farrer road that stretch... really must say ur car looks damn nice... :D

Thanks Michelle! Some people think it looks gay. At least someone appreciates it!

yogi_lite;190354 said:
CBS, congrats on getting your exhaust, sounds gd! I know I "stole" the one you wanted initially!

Yeah Debbie! But it's all good now. Your car is coming along nicely. Can't wait to see it done. It'll be a real beauty!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodo6789skin
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back