My exhaust journey...

Re: My exhaust journey...

wahhhh... to sum it in a few words... swee... sut... cheow... steady... shong... steam... tam... boh bey chow... :)

g

chickenbackside;190360 said:
2 is a lot liao. Still got some more hide at home leh? Bro, mine is 320, yours is 330. How to fight? Wah lau eh...

Where got more to hide at home...where got place to park...how i wish got more...keke..

Not true. I peng san after one shandy. You take by bottle one...

I take one bottle but only take a small sip out of it what...got different one u know...

Confirm you more handsome than me. Everyday got at least 3 people call me "Ma'am" or "Miss" or "xiao jie". So, I'm not only a bad looking guy, but a bad looking woman as well. SIGH....

aiyo they never see u face to face la...must be...or maybe they callin someone else and u think they call u lei...dun be so sensative la...

St James a few months ago, upstairs at the corner area... SURROUNDED GAO GAO...

aiyo i dunno them one...friends' friend what...oso never tok to me....NOT CONSIDER lor...

If yours is basic, then mine is the Aiwa radio the uncle selling Wan Bao by the roadside listen to one...

THIS IS A GOOD ONE....:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Words from a wise man indeed... See? Handsome and smart! Win liao!

Aiyo this phrase i cut and copy here one la....not as wise as u think la....think this phrase suit u more.....:)

chickenbackside;190428 said:
Ben, just take the compliments and leave it as that lah... You are a babe magnet!

oki oki...thanks for your compliments...when free will go check out whether my magnet still in working condition... :D

Yo Adam, always fun to read your post.
Like the pull away shot by Andy too haha..exhaust sounds good mann.. :)
See you around.

Yikes... my bad videograhy... sorry CBS... just saw the clip.... and hell i think something is wrong with the lens.... damm

OMG fiftyfive, your N93 really fell into the water? heart drop. or did you turn on the black n white option in video mode, then added "water colour" effects in edit? not possible leh..

CBS - i think when an exhaust or a car makes this kind of hum, it'll make any man (shaazzy included) sound like a girl :cool:

Shaazy - i think i heard the loud loud sound made by that car you were talking about at simpang bedok. didn't sound very nice lor. even my dog howled.

haha, Andy not bad hor, saw his sig.. daily essentials man,

and the cammie spoil liao la, was looking forward to seeing the car, but nooooo.. just had to have a crappy lens....

Deb's here!!! gosh, it was nothing like that when I saw it yesterday!!!!! now, i'm all excited!!!!!!!

yogi_lite;190762 said:
Deb's here!!! gosh, it was nothing like that when I saw it yesterday!!!!! now, i'm all excited!!!!!!!

Think I saw the red coupe yesterday evening... but it was pretty bare. Very nice red, will be stunning in the sun!

yogi_lite;190762 said:

Heard about your shopping yesterday... I see you have big plans!

Don't mess with this red coupe when you see it on the road!

Pardon my lateness. Just got to see this thread.

Goodness...MAN's the MAN (no pun intended)!!!
Now on to my pet project.

ACS6;254316 said:
Pardon my lateness. Just got to see this thread.

Goodness...MAN's the MAN (no pun intended)!!!
Now on to my pet project.

Dun worri, Man have been my pal since 1989.......your project is in good hands!!

With my help ofcourse lah!!

kekekekeke

'The Great White'

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bindin

Latest posts