My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

marcus28;977130 said:
Bro simville, you should have look for Kevin ( soundwerkz ) , he could have done it for you for free...

So did Kelvin do the m performance add ons for you free?

simville;821421 said:
img4846g.jpg

By simville at 2012-05-26

Bro. May I know how yrs CF mirror cover cost & where you get it's ?

Cool !!!

Aurion;977152 said:
Bro. May I know how yrs CF mirror cover cost & where you get it's ?

Cool !!!
Thanks, you can get it from Munich motors or any bmw stockist. If i am not wrong, its 1000+ for a pair.
My friend source it from overseas source at a more friendly price.

Hahahah pehsei, I tot u paid to add m performance logo in the the instrument cluster. Forgive my blur again.

Hi Guys,

Have any of you upgraded (retrofitted) the current 6.5" to 8" CIC idrive screen with NAV?

I tot of doing so in Elebest. Pls share ur reviews if you have done it. I would also like to know if PML asked anything when u send for servicing/repair. Thanks

Tsu Basa;977805 said:
Hi Guys,

Have any of you upgraded (retrofitted) the current 6.5" to 8" CIC idrive screen with NAV?

I tot of doing so in Elebest. Pls share ur reviews if you have done it. I would also like to know if PML asked anything when u send for servicing/repair. Thanks

PML won't say anything except thank you, coz you just voided warranty for everything, if you're unlucky, they cannot even upgrade your car software anymore unless you revert back to 6.5" before sending in

kon;977841 said:
pml won't say anything except thank you, coz you just voided warranty for everything, if you're unlucky, they cannot even upgrade your car software anymore unless you revert back to 6.5" before sending in

gg.........

Will it affect the FC ?

Tsu Basa;977805 said:
Hi Guys,

kon;977841 said:
PML won't say anything except thank you, coz you just voided warranty for everything, if you're unlucky, they cannot even upgrade your car software anymore unless you revert back to 6.5" before sending in

heard from my last CSA, he had a case with similar mod, during the software upgrade, the process "hanged" and car bricked. Got help from GY and found the modded screen to be the problem. The owner balls squeezed and hurried back to revert the mod before sending in again. Was told PML closed one eye, gave warning but did not void the warranty... ehh only heard, not sure true or not :errmm:

jjg;977898 said:
heard from my last CSA, he had a case with similar mod, during the software upgrade, the process "hanged" and car bricked. Got help from GY and found the modded screen to be the problem. The owner balls squeezed and hurried back to revert the mod before sending in again. Was told PML closed one eye, gave warning but did not void the warranty... ehh only heard, not sure true or not :errmm:

squeezed or shrinked? not important, just kaypoh

the DIS will warn when something is not matching the vin and will not proceed. should not be like that ......

jjg;977898 said:

skyc;975060 said:
Hi bro,
Nice ride there! Your grille is glossy black or matt black? I am changing mine on Alphine White, considering between the 2. :)

bro ur top is spray 1 or is a sticker?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back