My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

Ah yang;1055570 said:
Okok. Swee..... bt my problem is i dun 1 the tweeter 2 b stick outside. Dun noe got the tweeter cover or nt. Went eng soon 2day cannot find leh

U got a point on that...but luckily mine already have. But like my center speaker compartment. ...
was empty too ( I think).

Tyres jin jiak tao kar..... u know kee lan.

jasonmaxima;1055578 said:
Jon....at least ppl use Pirelli Pzero.... Unlike... Simi Hankook...mated to Brembo bbk.... Brakes jiak, but tyre buay jiak.... Same result... Sure buang.

RS3???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Stephen Lim Ji Haur;1055555 said:
Hi mn3t, I am driving 320i and have upgraded mine to 20" with PML when I collected my ride early this year. Since then the drive is great. No bumpy or under-powered. The only down side is low FC, but is okay with me

Thanks for the feedback! Those rims look niiiiccccceeeee. Looks like no issue with 19inch or even 20inch rims on 320i. Higher FC is fine by me too :)

Seraphblade;1055564 said:
I wanna lower my ride too.

But At the moment it seems all springs only change is a waste of time and money. Most ppl I know are complaining or changing to full coilover options.

Anyone has good feedback with aftermarket springs on m sports suspension? Or gotta wait for dinan v1 (for m sports)

forget abt springs la...go for KWV2...u wont regret.. :)

go buy M3 also wun regret!

Festive cabin CF treatment,
Part I:

F10 gloss-finish CF knob retrofited by E**best

Part 2 of cf festive cabin mod:

M-sport steering wheel silver Y trim CF-ed.

Trim installed.

Last edited by a moderator:

egg2;1059998 said:
Part 2 of cf festive cabin mod:

M-sport steering wheel silver Y trim CF-ed.

Went down to pml to inquire about retrofitting a M sport steering wheel (I am not a fan of the alacantra option). They said it might be available in 2-3 months. Will surely consider the CF trim then!

zimmy83;1060010 said:
egg2...whats the 3rd day xmas gift?
Evolution Raceworks charge pipe (intercooler exit to inlet manifold) Oem 1's tend to fail prematurely. Can claim warranty but kinda hassle.

egg2;1060155 said:
Evolution Raceworks charge pipe (intercooler exit to inlet manifold) Oem 1's tend to fail prematurely. Can claim warranty but kinda hassle.

thanks bro...any gains or just to prevent the hassle of changing?

zimmy83;1060156 said:
thanks bro...any gains or just to prevent the hassle of changing?

No gains noted. Throttle response feels more positive thou.

zimmy83;1060161 said:
niceee..where did u get this from?

Our forum vendors workshop vendors shd b able to get. Mine was a black friday promo fr sp33d house.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
five88pe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back