My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

tortoise;861013 said:
Gearbox issue!!!! WTF is the quality about???

Anyway is the M performance certified with LTA yet? Is yours the N20 or N55?

There wasn't much quality esp since the gearbox failed the afternoon i collected the car.

M Perf exhaust is certified by LTA. I think my car was the first. N55.

340driver;861082 said:
There wasn't much quality esp since the gearbox failed the afternoon i collected the car.

M Perf exhaust is certified by LTA. I think my car was the first. N55.

Wow this is really big news to me. Goodness.

Btw how much did u pay for the M xos? Oem one is kinda bassy already, hows it compared to the M?

tortoise;861093 said:
Wow this is really big news to me. Goodness.

Btw how much did u pay for the M xos? Oem one is kinda bassy already, hows it compared to the M?

Well thankfully the troubles are over "hopefully" and pml sorted out te replacement to my satisfaction.

M exhaust came just shy of 3k incl install + inspection / homologation fees.

It sounds brilliant. There are videos on YouTube and for a while i was worried about the sound. But in actuality the videos don't do it any justice. It sounds utterly brilliant. And never drony. Then again I haven't really opened it up past 4500rpms as its still not completely run in.

340driver;861106 said:
M exhaust came just shy of 3k incl install + inspection / homologation fees.

Just muffler? Pretty good price for a LTA friendly exhaust thast doesnt void PML warranty if they change out the mid and down pipes too

Holici;861643 said:
Just muffler? Pretty good price for a LTA friendly exhaust thast doesnt void PML warranty if they change out the mid and down pipes too

DP would complete the job, thats the most impt thing to change in an xos system. Mid wise, depends on the M xos pipe diameter, need to match :chinese:

Holici;861643 said:

Yep, catback only. No mid/dp changes. DP wouldn't qualify for an LTA cert.

I think the one near the keppel road exit is good or the clay pot at zion road market... u guys are making me hungry

After kena the deep deep poison from Bro Tortoise... this is what I had done today.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I would like to thank Munich Motors for the super fast delivery. Appreciate it!

tortoise;859094 said:
US webby wise, all gearings in LHD only, dun order wrongly! A reliable source might be Aussie or UK tho.

If u wanna wait, they would have such flowing out soon, stocks r tight for now.

But seriously a good buy, I prefer the dry carbon feel than the wet ones, u gotta c it in person to appreciate what M Performance had designed! :inlove:

Now I understand why bro Tortoise meant by the appreciating the M Performance dry carbon feel. I like it too

simville;861882 said:
I think the one near the keppel road exit is good or the clay pot at zion road market... u guys are making me hungry

the claypot @ beach road one.....next time bring u there :D

creampuff;861837 said:
Think there're afew bakuteh around here, is the one you're referring to near the petrol station?

yeah along Havelok, @ Istena Bldg kekekkee

simville;861883 said:
After kena the deep deep poison from Bro Tortoise... this is what I had done today.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I would like to thank Munich Motors for the super fast delivery. Appreciate it!

Swee!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

simville;861885 said:
Now I understand why bro Tortoise meant by the appreciating the M Performance dry carbon feel. I like it too

yeah, the feel aint so cheapo feeling like the wet carbon, and hence why the Ms are with dry carbon than the wet ones.

Song right? kekekke get the full panels lagi song...go bro!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fc777comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back