My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

Growler;866196 said:
audio done liao, using focals and sinfoni amps liao : )

this is what happened to one of my earlier rides hahaha!

photo7.jpg

wa swee!!! I love Sinfoni whahahaha still got a 90.2 left! Did u use a processor bro? Got chance audit ur SQ le!!!

Was that a Golf R? Which stage did u go? Must be a hot hatch bullet liao! :inlove:

simville;866353 said:
I ask my overseas supplier for a quote on the M performance brakes and this is his reply:

As for brakes . I have them on warehouse for my car, i bought them for my F30 which i will get in 10 th of sept.

But by the look they look like crap. I suggest you to spend 2,5k usd on some proper brakes. As they are 4 pot on the front and 2 on the back but they weight twice as much as brembo plus the slotts and deills are cosmetic , they aren really drilled trought.

Plus the actual kit consist of 2 parts. You will need a big brake kit for 2,5 plus a rear disks separetly which are some 350 usd per side.

He tell me so much stuff and when I ask him how much, he say no stock....waste my time

Erm no offence but I wun consider the M Brakes, which I explain earlier why, esp for 335i owners. I was told Brembo GT 355mm BBK front / rear is only 9k, so why not? Much better performance and not forgetting the bling kekekkee :D

jan999;866395 said:
Bro, Malaysia selling rm380 but i not sure front plus rear or either only

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk

RM380 is not a bad price considering the strong S$ now kekekkee 2.51 le, same goes for purchases in HK.

Was thinking of going to Taiwan / HK this Dec to sweep the new stuff when they r released, will let u guys know if going, we gb and I hand carry back whahahhaaaa :D

tortoise;866573 said:
RM380 is not a bad price considering the strong S$ now kekekkee 2.51 le, same goes for purchases in HK.

Was thinking of going to Taiwan / HK this Dec to sweep the new stuff when they r released, will let u guys know if going, we gb and I hand carry back whahahhaaaa :D

Swee!! :thumbsup:

Nobody considering CF front spoiler lip? I think will look damn chio with matching CF rear spoiler :inlove:

tortoise;866562 said:
For AP, u can ask McWell, heard from Don that he's looking for a 328 to measure the BBK to get into production. Go and do a barter trade with him, in return for measurement, u get to buy the brackets!

Steven shld have the roof and boot spoiler soon, but I prefer carbon le kekekkekee xos wise, either wait for M or Supersprint but I like Akra, and the race F30 335i is using the custom Akra also :D

I already let him measured once, he need to measure the 2nd time. So lets see when the AP will come.

tortoise;866569 said:
Email Steve, Valiant Auto Parts Co Ltd - Auto Spare Parts Distributor

He was intro to me by Wayne, and boy was he responsive in his replies and esp delivery! I paid him on Wed and when I came home today, the EMS parcel came!!!

And best thing, his price beats anyone locally :D

Enjoy your shades bro. After I heard from James the purpose of your shades, I look forward to hear your field report! :)

Bro I know nothing abt car audio lah, just brought the equipment over from previous ride. Sound quality on F30 not so good lei cos one of the speaker goes under the seat (original position) so if want better then must cut hole in door under the mids lor

Went down ubi with simville today with intention to just spray my rims ( can't stand the brake dust)

Ended up
1344063999.jpg

1344064097.jpg

Bro Seyfeichai always complain about too much brake dust, so he has 2 choices.
1) Spray the rims to matt black
2) Change rims....
So he eventually went for the 2nd choice.
Good choice brother! Great tyres too!
Now you do not need to complain about brake dust anymore

Holici;866623 said:
Nobody considering CF front spoiler lip? I think will look damn chio with matching CF rear spoiler :inlove:

If got options sure consider, problem is who to find? whahahahaa :lol::lol::lol:

simville;866642 said:
Enjoy your shades bro. After I heard from James the purpose of your shades, I look forward to hear your field report! :)

I din realise its pop out type, tot roller type, might sell it off cos I open the windows regularly to smoke hahahhahaaa :lol::lol::lol:

seyfeichai;866778 said:
Went down ubi with simville today with intention to just spray my rims ( can't stand the brake dust)

Ended up
1344063999.jpg

1344064097.jpg

wa itchy backside whahhahahahaa go Ubi never tell me, I was there to wash car before heading back to site again hahahhaa :lol::lol:

seyfeichai;866778 said:

Ended up
1344063999.jpg

1344064097.jpg

What rim is that?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red88video