My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

tortoise;898609 said:
Just do what u wan lor, think so much then by the time u sell your car, still not done whahahhahahaa

yah lor...think too much like us until si mi also din do :lol2:

Samuel Tan See Teng;898496 said:
My previous ATS bbk not much brake dust, silver rim swee swee whole week.. Also 4/2 pot... Very good braking power.. Dun know if the same for brembo.

Hearsay the BMW performance bbk has the same brake dust condition as stock brakes..Because they just use large stock pads and steel rotor instead of 2pc rotor.. But they are cheaper.

Eh?? 2 pc rotor help reduce brake dust?!??!

Edit:
Most more aggressive pads and rotors will cause more brake dust which is normal... 2 Pc rotor vs 1 pc rotor is for durability (cos of heat dissipation)...

2 equally well engineered BBK will have the same brake force be it a 4 pot or 6 pot since the brake master cylinder does not change... Only difference is the 6 pot can accommodate a larger brake pad -> better heat dissipation, can last longer, more equal bite.

Last edited by a moderator:
My F30 Mod today

2 pc is always better than 1

Seraphblade;898773 said:
Eh?? 2 pc rotor help reduce brake dust?!??!

Edit:
Most more aggressive pads and rotors will cause more brake dust which is normal... 2 Pc rotor vs 1 pc rotor is for durability (cos of heat dissipation)...

2 equally well engineered BBK will have the same brake force be it a 4 pot or 6 pot since the brake master cylinder does not change... Only difference is the 6 pot can accommodate a larger brake pad -> better heat dissipation, can last longer, more equal bite.

Thanks for explaining. Yes, heat dissipation.

So back to the question, the BMW bbk has the same brake dust condition as the stock brakes (lots of brake dust, which is common in conti cars)?

Anyone?

Still alot of brake dust if not more.
One of the bro suggested amoral rim guard spray. Fantastic result.

Growler;900186 said:
You fit first then tell us if good and how much lah.

Calling WLkoh also : )

she has been thinking what to mod for a long time and think how to spend her voucher for a long time . So i really wonder she wan to do it one shot ?

Growler;900186 said:

she has been thinking what to mod for a long time and think how to spend her voucher for a long time . So i really wonder she wan to do it one shot ?

Sigh, the PPK is only coming for the 335i and 320d... Nothing for the 328i...

Only a new m sports exhaust for the 328i which doesn't really sound much better compared to the stock one. Surprisingly, the M sports one for 335 seems softer and less bassier than the stock exhaust...

Growler;900186 said:

Hahaha... Tempting.. But I think bro Tortoise got more compelling value proposition leh.. Hahaha

But for those wanna keep warranty best option for next 2.5 years indeed...

Seraphblade;900197 said:
... Surprisingly, the M sports one for 335 seems softer and less bassier than the stock exhaust...

Bro Seraphblade.. I have been on the M Sports exhaust for 335 for last month or so.. IMO definitely bassier than stock and a bit louder also.. Stock volume I cannot even hear and no bass leh.. So not bad option that doesn't void warranty imo... :)

simville;900383 said:
New M performance carpet

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

+25 bhp!
And 1750 experience points.

MoMo_BoY;900192 said:

slowly and steady no need to rush....hehehe

finish mod nothing to do alr...sell car...:D change new ride....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zomclub1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back