My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

Holici;916338 said:
Dont log in to forum, best way to stay stock. :sneaky:

that's what i did...that's why our car cant be any stock liao :D :D

Holici;916338 said:
Dont log in to forum, best way to stay stock. :sneaky:

Forum is not tat poisonous, its the ppl u know who are. And must be willing parties then fun hahahahaha

Keeping a car stock is boring, at least to me, even for an exotic. Even wheels can change for a fresh look. Make it your character.

Worrying abt warranty, servicing, repairs etc - yes dun mod, stay in forum and be a keyboard warrior.
Boring whahahahahhaa :)

SapphireSpite;916241 said:
This you mean?
62.jpg
cannot put, PML void ur paint warranty!

tortoise;916488 said:
cannot put, PML void ur paint warranty!

SFPLImage166917.jpg
this one they dun dare to void bah :p

tortoise;916487 said:
Forum is not tat poisonous, its the ppl u know who are. And must be willing parties then fun hahahahaha

Keeping a car stock is boring, at least to me, even for an exotic. Even wheels can change for a fresh look. Make it your character.

Worrying abt warranty, servicing, repairs etc - yes dun mod, stay in forum and be a keyboard warrior.
Boring whahahahahhaa :)

you like that say...we got no character liao :sleepy:

SapphireSpite;916688 said:
I saw some car they paste m stripes inside the headlight. . Very nice ! I'll try to find the pic though

illegal!

10 char

SapphireSpite;916688 said:
I saw some car they paste m stripes inside the headlight. . Very nice ! I'll try to find the pic though

i think not just illegal, but at your own risk of water penetration, fogging, short circuit...blarr blarr blarr.. not worth imo

animian;916568 said:
SFPLImage166917.jpg
this one they dun dare to void bah :p

you like that say...we got no character liao :sleepy:

M Performance stripes if buy original prob yes, get it done outside, prob not.

Nvr say u all no character, just simply boring nia lor. So its a boring character :goodup:

jjg;916766 said:
i think not just illegal, but at your own risk of water penetration, fogging, short circuit...blarr blarr blarr.. not worth imo

yeah no point unless u can provide proper sealant over the removed parts, and prob cant claim if the headlamp kena condensation etc.

best dun mod la, stay stock whahahahahahhahaaaa. Boring.

aiyah character or not doesn't matter lahh, happy wf your own ride more impt can liao lahhh... ;)

hi peeps!finally finish reading the whole thread! may i get an advise? which paint protection do u guys recommend?all the wheels u guys have are 18 or 19"??

simville;932999 said:
no new mods to upload for the time being.

Hi bro u knw the stock suspension for the luxury line n sports line izit the same? Thx. (unable to post new thread).

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back