My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

The box is original in red color, the picture you seen on the web is probably the white paper box. Will PM you the damage

Last edited by a moderator:

thekop5;832437 said:
Where you get the sports key case? I want to get one also!

Hi bro,

I have this for sale.

I bought it from USA & it is original BMW item with box.
Selling for S$59 each

sms me @ 82271883 if u guys r interested.

img5282y.jpg

By simville at 2012-06-21

New Blue color : I got it from BMWoption in Bangkok
http://www.bmwoption.com/#

Last edited by a moderator:

i have ordered the same pedals in auto fans but still no delivery after 2 weeks. No means to trace.
I hope they will come.

It will take some time, but don't worry, they will come. I waited 3 weeks before they send my tech art pedals. Just arrived this week nicely wrap.

Hi Bro simville,

U mentioned de-chrome - do u mean ur window sills? If so, urs look shiny (nice) and not those sticker paste over (those are matt) type...what was it that u did? And where u did them?

Appreciate ur sharing of contacts to do this...as think urs is done quite nicely :thumbsup:

simville;821420 said:
After changing rims, de-chrome and grills , my hands are itchy again. I started my day by installing the the carbon fibre mirror covers
img4847f.jpg

By simville at 2012-05-26

simville;838031 said:
It will take some time, but don't worry, they will come. I waited 3 weeks before they send my tech art pedals. Just arrived this week nicely wrap.
They have RHD pedals? I dont think i see any from their website... can advice? :D

Miah23;838135 said:
Hi Bro simville,

U mentioned de-chrome - do u mean ur window sills? If so, urs look shiny (nice) and not those sticker paste over (those are matt) type...what was it that u did? And where u did them?

Appreciate ur sharing of contacts to do this...as think urs is done quite nicely :thumbsup:

I dechrome all the parts that are chrome. The front part near the fog lights, the windows frame and the rear silver lining, the stickers used are glossy black, thats explain why its shinny. All the stickers are done at Johnson at Ubi.

pReTeNd3r;838142 said:
They have RHD pedals? I dont think i see any from their website... can advice? :D

They do not have RHD. So fitting is a bit out. I think only 3D design has the correct fitting for the F30 now. When I was at PML yesterday, they have the accelerator and brake pedal on display but no footrest as well. M brakes look very tempting.

simville;838180 said:
They do not have RHD. So fitting is a bit out. I think only 3D design has the correct fitting for the F30 now. When I was at PML yesterday, they have the accelerator and brake pedal on display but no footrest as well. M brakes look very tempting.
oh i see, i saw the pedals too but no display. The M brakes are very nice but i think its only 4 pot. 6 pot look atas as bigger rotor. I'm a sucker for looks...:D

Sherryong;838968 said:
Hi,

U got a nice rim! What brand?

Come come... I spoon feed you the answer..... BBS brand (as seen on the wheel cap) ..model CH-R....

Thank you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88comshop j88comshop

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back