My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

hi there BMW HOOD :)
Just gotten my first car ever 328 since being a member from 2005
But i am still a SUPER NEWBIE!

could you kindly Pls give your expert advise on the Following / PM also can .

BMW M or Brembo Brakes? WHy and how much and where to fix?
Rotors and Brake pads ? WHy and how much and where to fix?
Rims and Tires compare to the conti run flats ? WHy and how much and where to fix?

Knowledge is power

thk you so much everyone

mattpinky;907076 said:

Rims and Tires compare to the conti run flats ? WHy and how much and where to fix?

Knowledge is power

thk you so much everyone

Hi ,

I think you should do the research with some of the vendors providing the items and service and find out which one suit you and your budget , if budget is not a issue then get the best for everything and won't go wrong.

FYI , M brakes is selling for 5.8-5.9k from Munich Auto and they are professional in all this .

mattpinky;907076 said:

Knowledge is power

thk you so much everyone

First of all, Is your car from PML or parallel importer?

If it's from PI, you do not need to go back to PML or MA for the installation of aftermarket brakes... If yours is from PML, you CAN only use BMW M perf brakes if you do not want to void your warranty... Thus there leaves not much choices for rotors and brake pads...

Price range is around 6k (quote I got from MA)

Rims wise what are you looking for? At the moment, there isn't much branded choices that the 328 has for the staggered option.

SapphireSpite;907387 said:
Just bought a black matte grille at eBay, can't wait for the delivery :D

nice.... since alrady ordered from ebay should order more to collate order and spread out the courier cost mah :p

SapphireSpite;907389 said:
Hahaha, actually not so bad, free shipping, grille costs $72 (after exchange rate)

Hopefully comes with torx screwdriver, cause I don't have any..
woah that is cheap ...
you can ask around who has the screwdriver ... else pay abit of money let others do it for you... but make you ask around before committing to the labour charge...dont get chop

animian;907390 said:
woah that is cheap ...
you can ask around who has the screwdriver ... else pay abit of money let others do it for you... but make you ask around before committing to the labour charge...dont get chop

Yeah, doesn't seems to be that difficult though, at least judging from the pictures :confused: (gonna buy at diy stores if they don't come with any)

Malaysia sells at RM$240 , not too sure how much local sells

SapphireSpite;907389 said:
Hahaha, actually not so bad, free shipping, grille costs $72 (after exchange rate)

Hopefully comes with torx screwdriver, cause I don't have any..

Wow, 72 for both?? I got mine from stockist @ 160 before GST =( Already felt that is was really cheap considering MCWELL selling non original ones for 240 already...

My F30 Mod today

Seraphblade;907965 said:
Wow, 72 for both?? I got mine from stockist @ 160 before GST =( Already felt that is was really cheap considering MCWELL selling non original ones for 240 already...

Is this for F30 ?

Seraphblade;907965 said:

EBay the best! Although obviously after market ones :( will update once arrived, suddenly get one side hahaha

Just finished the Brembo GT BBK: -

RearBrembo_zps6a489139.jpg

FrontBrembo1_zps9f8528ee.jpg

Brembo_zps77fcb345.jpg

Brembo2_zps20c5ac3d.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
punit305