My First Bimmer

Hi all, just got my first Bimmer E60, pre-LCI.

Kind of excited and looking forward to have some mirror mods to this baby. Had greatly appreciated the start off of this site as I had been getting quite a lot of info on workshop and person that make the rides smoother and nicer.

Still got a lot to learn from the old bird here.

Cheers
 
Re: My First Bimmer

psycho_bonkers;935010 said:
Hi all, just got my first Bimmer E60, pre-LCI.

Kind of excited and looking forward to have some mirror mods to this baby. Had greatly appreciated the start off of this site as I had been getting quite a lot of info on workshop and person that make the rides smoother and nicer.

Still got a lot to learn from the old bird here.

Cheers


Hi psy,

welcome onboard........






cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: My First Bimmer

:wavey: :wavey: psycho_bonkers
 
Re: My First Bimmer

Welcome bro , I also newbie, hope to learn from the lao jiaos here also
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,792
Messages
1,019,510
Members
78,670
Latest member
oxbett2com
Back
Top