My First BMW - Excellent Car, Poor Service

Halm

Hi all,

I got my first BMW about 1 month ago. Was all excited and car was excellent.
I wanted to change my front grill to a better one. Called the parts centre and was told that it was available. Went down to PML Alexandra and was told that I needed to make an appointment to get it fix, and parts department don't talk to call centre. My fault for not checking. Made the call to Call Centre and inform them that I wanted to change the grill. They made me an appt and inform me to tell the service advisor and any queries I have, I can revert to him. Sound simple, just wanted him to provide me the time it will take to install a front grill and reserved the part for installation.

That was 2 weeks ago. I have called him more than 10 times, but no answer or a returned call. Called the Call Centre and was told to sms him as he maybe busy. Tried to sms 3 times during the past week, still no reply. Called the Call Centre again to get them to relay a msg to him to call me. Was promised that he will call by end of the day. Again no reply. Waited for 2 more days and called the Call Centre again to ask him to call me, and as usually was promised that he will call me by the end of the day or the next day. Waited another 2 days and no reply.

At the end, after more than 10 call, 3 sms, 3 calls to call centre and 2 weeks later, I still could not contact the service advisor. Is this a norm for PML?

I could not find any feedback email or form on PML website to provide the feedback, so that it can be improved. Anyone how to do it?

Thanks

Re: My First BMW - Excellent Car, Poor Service

change grill can be done outside ... cheaper, faster and better and no need to get frustrated from pml - priceless
there are gloss black, matt black and now got sinful dark chrome ... so many choices for you to choose
if oem style, may be can buy from eng soon and just go to one of the workshop to install or you can diy if you know how
why must do at PML ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Change grille some say can DIY

Halm;551136 said:
Hi all,

I got my first BMW about 1 month ago. Was all excited and car was excellent.
I wanted to change my front grill to a better one. Called the parts centre and was told that it was available. Went down to PML Alexandra and was told that I needed to make an appointment to get it fix, and parts department don't talk to call centre. My fault for not checking. Made the call to Call Centre and inform them that I wanted to change the grill. They made me an appt and inform me to tell the service advisor and any queries I have, I can revert to him. Sound simple, just wanted him to provide me the time it will take to install a front grill and reserved the part for installation.

That was 2 weeks ago. I have called him more than 10 times, but no answer or a returned call. Called the Call Centre and was told to sms him as he maybe busy. Tried to sms 3 times during the past week, still no reply. Called the Call Centre again to get them to relay a msg to him to call me. Was promised that he will call by end of the day. Again no reply. Waited for 2 more days and called the Call Centre again to ask him to call me, and as usually was promised that he will call me by the end of the day or the next day. Waited another 2 days and no reply.

At the end, after more than 10 call, 3 sms, 3 calls to call centre and 2 weeks later, I still could not contact the service advisor. Is this a norm for PML?

I could not find any feedback email or form on PML website to provide the feedback, so that it can be improved. Anyone how to do it?

Thanks

not so normal..................must go bang table ya...

can always change outside, no need PML

cheers

Thanks of the advise. I guess, i better go outside to get it change.

Halm;551173 said:
Thanks of the advise. I guess, i better go outside to get it change.

mod, mod outside better (so much better service and 200% faster)
check the site sponsors..................

cheers

Look for one of our site sponsor, sszone.
Lots of grilles to choose from, mate!

sad to hear. I wonder if they only entertain high value servicing job.

paging for bimshop! just get it from bimshop, good price and good service!

you tell them you want to do full ///M conversion, they sure call you. hee hee

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iphone16seriesclickbuy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups