My first BMW - X1 bought from PPL

Tarpal

Still waiting to take delivery!

Looking forward to meet and learn from all the users here!

Call me Ed!

Thanks

Re: My first BMW - X1 bought from PPL

Tarpal;941082 said:
Still waiting to take delivery!

Looking forward to meet and learn from all the users here!

Call me Ed!

Thanks

Hi Ed,

welcome onboard....

* Congrats...
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Welcome to the community Ed.

May I know which company is PPL as an acronym?

Baby1M;941098 said:
Welcome to the community Ed.

May I know which company is PPL as an acronym?

Sorry, it's performance premium selection limited. At kampung arang! A subsidiary of Sime darby. Part of the group which runs performance motor.

All warranty by agent. They have a promo and carnival ongoing now!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome and kind words! Have not gotten my ride yet.

Tarpal;941105 said:
Sorry, it's performance premium selection limited. At kampung arang! A subsidiary of Sime darby. Part of the group which runs performance motor.

All warranty by agent. They have a promo and carnival ongoing now!
Oh understood, thanks. Welcome again.

It's 18i older model. Their only 20i was snapped up fast. All left 18i with The roof rail, sun roof options. Quite bare when compared to the 20i which has idrive , start stop
Etc..

Got a good price from the sales team and made the decision.

Red_Bean_Bun;941132 said:
Welcome Ed .....

Thanks! And yes I believe that stock is best too!! Not modifying my x1 exceptsaynmeed to fit in a reverse camera. Not sure if possible

Tarpal;941147 said:
It's 18i older model. Their only 20i was snapped up fast. All left 18i with The roof rail, sun roof options. Quite bare when compared to the 20i which has idrive , start stop
Etc..

Got a good price from the sales team and made the decision.

as long as you enjoy the car, it doesnt matter. join us for meetups next time and bring your x1. :)

Meek;941159 said:
as long as you enjoy the car, it doesnt matter. join us for meetups next time and bring your x1. :)

Yes we'll said! Sure I will try to join the next meet up! Thanks for the kind words!

Tarpal;941166 said:
Yes we'll said! Sure I will try to join the next meet up! Thanks for the kind words!

Hi Bro Tarpal
Welcome....and enjoy ur UDM.

Cheers

Sorry may I know what is UCM? Also may I know if anyone knows is the Singapore x1 made in Germany plant?

hi Bro,

You mean UDM? Ultimate Driving Machine..
BMW of North America has revived – make that reinforced – its famous tagline, “The Ultimate Driving Machine.”

A recent TV ad says, “We don’t make sports cars. We don’t make SUVs. We don’t make hybrids. We don’t make luxury sedans. We only make one thing. The Ultimate Driving Machine.”

That’s stating the obvious. The Ultimate Driving Machine has been BMW’s unforgettable identity since the 1970s
BMW Still The Ultimate Driving Machine, Not That It Ever Wasn't - Forbes

X1's are from Germany, you can actually see this of the side panel of the door; Driver side i believe.
Currently they're produced in Leipzig Germany.

Cheers

Monfreeze Archangel;942609 said:
hi Bro,

You mean UDM? Ultimate Driving Machine..
BMW of North America has revived – make that reinforced – its famous tagline, “The Ultimate Driving Machine.”

A recent TV ad says, “We don’t make sports cars. We don’t make SUVs. We don’t make hybrids. We don’t make luxury sedans. We only make one thing. The Ultimate Driving Machine.”

That’s stating the obvious. The Ultimate Driving Machine has been BMW’s unforgettable identity since the 1970s
BMW Still The Ultimate Driving Machine, Not That It Ever Wasn't - Forbes

X1's are from Germany, you can actually see this of the side panel of the door; Driver side i believe.
Currently they're produced in Leipzig Germany.

Cheers

Thks a lot for the detailed explaination! I should have guessed! ultimate driving machine!

Tarpal;942628 said:
Thks a lot for the detailed explaination! I should have guessed! ultimate driving machine!

No worries mate...just sharing....that is what this forum is all about.....cheers.

Enjoy ur ride....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88compink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back