My first Cherry Shrimp tank ... in a Lumi-Q tank

Re: My first Cherry Shrimp tank ... in a Lumi-Q tank

putting some CRS inside will be nice..it's not that difficult to keep CRS..I keep it in my 2ft tank and they multiply very fast..

whats the damage for this kind of Q lumi tank? thinking about placing one in my office

Tank varies from $150 - $199 depending on which Aquarium Shop (Sam Yick Aquarium retails at $199), I have several sets going for $135, I got many for last years' Christmas D&D haha. A deposit of $30 is needed though, as I need to go to my warehouse to collect. PM if you are keen bro. I will personally teach you.

lantis;919354 said:
whats the damage for this kind of Q lumi tank? thinking about placing one in my office

lantis;919354 said:

there are similar type of tank like dymax IQ3 or IQ5 that you can consider. it should not cost you more than $200 depend what you want to put inside.

hmm 135 feels reasonable. what is demension?
Meaning it comes with everything like pumps, grill, light cover and etc... less water, living stuff and gravel right? lol

setting up is fine for me.. used to be quite 'siao' about aros for a long time, until work makes me gave up on all of them :(

205 mm length x 205 mm width x 230 mm height, I am selling them trying to reduce my small rented storeroom size warehouse.
Yes, comes complete with everything, I will teach you to register your set so that you will enjoy 1 year warantty. Mind you, I am the owner of aquarium shop. Just someone who has access sets from last year D&D! My small office room has one, my 8 years old son has one too, he enjoyed the blue night light. Very quiet too.

lantis;919385 said:
hmm 135 feels reasonable. what is demension?
Meaning it comes with everything like pumps, grill, light cover and etc... less water, living stuff and gravel right? lol

setting up is fine for me.. used to be quite 'siao' about aros for a long time, until work makes me gave up on all of them :(

actually I'm quite keen on this tank too. just worried abt the durability of the integrated filtering system or pump.. any issue of far? pump replaceable?

Hi bro with the small ants (that my baby daughter love to catch on screen haha), so far no problem with the filter, it it still quiet, every month or so, I will just pour a bottle of mineral water, as the water do get evaporated, low maintenance. Parts are readily available as this is manufactured by Qian Hu. My sets are new, you can register the serial number online for one year warantty to LED lights or pump. I had it for almost a year now.

Centurion9990;919398 said:
actually I'm quite keen on this tank too. just worried abt the durability of the integrated filtering system or pump.. any issue of far? pump replaceable?

Bought and picked up the Lumi-Q tank from gerries yesterday. Must say it's a nice and compact tank that's great for beginners. Bought it for my young kids to rear some shrimp. The tank includes lighting and filter pump, which makes it fuss-free. Thanks Bernard.

Collected my brand new unopened Lumi-Q from Bernard last night. Great help from Bernard explaining in detail the set-up of the tank.

Interesting hobbies. Fishes to prawns...

I guess it's a lesser maintiance than keeping dogs, etc.

kenfoo;942249 said:
Interesting hobbies. Fishes to prawns...

I guess it's a lesser maintiance than keeping dogs, etc.

the dog that my grandparents used to keep has very low maintaince
as the dog were fed leftovers...and shower was "chow sup boon" bar of soap

chazrt;942254 said:
I'm thinking of getting the Lumi-Q tank as well. First have to retire my CRS tank. Anyone interested in CRS and my equipment?

I have several unopen sets collecting dust in my warehouse. haha.

evoevo;944267 said:
chazrt;942254 said:
I'm thinking of getting the Lumi-Q tank as well. First have to retire my CRS tank. Anyone interested in CRS and my equipment?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey
I like these really, its very beautiful but I don't have it because I love red color fish but in my city no on red, how many time its eat food and how much in one time can you tell me?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neelamnainital4

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back