my first german steed 523XL

DRAGON KNIGHT

hi dear bros & sistas ,

a big hello to all of you here , this thread would be my very first thread here in this forum to earn myself the creditability to belong here for good as what the rulez says .

well i have just bought my first continental vehicle last thursday 18/08 and this is a very memorable day in my life for i never imagined myself to be able to drive a beemer when i was a small kid , it all seems so far and impossible ............... but one thing stood by me all this while , he is FAITH .

Talking about the purchase , the BMW i purchased was a pre-owned E60 model in which i felt it was the best choice i made for this is my first european made vehicle as all my previous "darlings" were all JAP babes and i have always wanted to own a beemer .

I am in the logistics industry and i had gained alot of exposure to quite alot of stuffs all these years but in terms of continental vehicles this i would admit that i am a total freak when it comes to technical or mechanical knowledge of this vehicle and i would really appreciate all of you who are experienced out there to guide me along should i have any questions in the near future .

i am a simple happy go lucky person , loves to joke i think jovial is the word , fishing is my fav pastime when i really have the time and fish rearing has been my childhood hobby , at one point i wanted to work on a kelong for the love of the ocean for she is always so beautiful .Secondly finding a place to chillout after a hardday work is also a nice thing to do esp with some nice pals who shares the same mindset in life , life isn't about making money all the time , we only live this once , so i think we should get a life while we can , it has to be ours .

Any bros / sistas who shares the same past time with me , feel free to come into my thread and we shall kick off from here .

Cheers to all the forumists and members in this BMW forum , i am glad to be onboard .

Gary

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: my first german steed 523XL

DRAGON KNIGHT;676123 said:
hi dear bros & sistas ,

a big hello to all of you here , this thread would be my very first thread here in this forum to earn myself the creditability to belong here for good as what the rulez says .

well i have just bought my first continental vehicle last thursday 18/08 and this is a very memorable day in my life for i never imagined myself to be able to drive a beemer when i was a small kid , it all seems so far and impossible ............... but one thing stood by me all this while , he is FAITH .

Talking about the purchase , the BMW i purchased was a pre-owned E60 model in which i felt it was the best choice i made for this is my first european made vehicle as all my previous "darlings" were all JAP babes and i have always wanted to own a beemer .

I am in the logistics industry and i had gained alot of exposure to quite alot of stuffs all these years but in terms of continental vehicles this i would admit that i am a total freak when it comes to technical or mechanical knowledge of this vehicle and i would really appreciate all of you who are experienced out there to guide me along should i have any questions in the near future .

i am a simple happy go lucky person , loves to joke i think jovial is the word , fishing is my fav pastime when i really have the time and fish rearing has been my childhood hobby , at one point i wanted to work on a kelong for the love of the ocean for she is always so beautiful .Secondly finding a place to chillout after a hardday work is also a nice thing to do esp with some nice pals who shares the same mindset in life , life isn't about making money all the time , we only live this once , so i think we should get a life while we can , it has to be ours .

Any bros / sistas who shares the same past time with me , feel free to come into my thread and we shall kick off from here .

Cheers to all the forumists and members in this BMW forum , i am glad to be onboard .

Gary

Hi Gary,

welcome onboard........

* Hitmee likes to fish too....................
* Sheer Driving Pleasure rocks....
cheers

Welcome. We must thank our leaders for giving us the chance to drive bimmer. I mean the previous generation of leaders.
Btw I like this ", life isn't about making money all the time , we only live this once , so i think we should get a life while we can , it has to be ours ."

Oh btw do visit ipoh horfun thread. He's our Taiwan ambassador.

wt_know;676125 said:
welcome to ultimate driving machine club :thumbsup:

hello mate ,

you are the first friend i made here in this forum , can i buy u a beer ?

haha , this machine is going to cost me alot of vitamin "M" in the long run i suppose .

DRAGON KNIGHT;676134 said:
hello mate ,

you are the first friend i made here in this forum , can i buy u a beer ?

haha , this machine is going to cost me alot of vitamin "M" in the long run i suppose .

Wt_Know only drinks V-Power........

cheers

ac323;676129 said:
Hi Gary,

welcome onboard........

* Hitmee likes to fish too....................
* Sheer Driving Pleasure rocks....
cheers

hi brother ,

fish on shore or offshore ?
september onwards monsoon is around the corner , for who is braver has the best reaps wor ..... tried once but really scary , toying with life :helpp!:

Gary never buy ac323 beer. ac323 sad.

DRAGON KNIGHT;676137 said:
hi brother ,

fish on shore or offshore ?
september onwards monsoon is around the corner , for who is braver has the best reaps wor ..... tried once but really scary , toying with life :helpp!:

Hitmee fish anytime anywhere.................................he is a brave man.......

cheers

ac323;676135 said:
Wt_Know only drinks V-Power........

cheers

omg , V POWER ?

this sounds familiar , whereabt can i buy this "drink" ?

he sure knows the best stuffs around .

Are u a united fan?

C3P0;676138 said:
Gary never buy ac323 beer. ac323 sad.

well , u must give me a break mah , i have to go downstairs to take 5 mah , i keep my house ozone friendly first .

Beer on this weds would be good if he can "tip" me face , i got good lobang on every weds for good beer at good ambience wor , u wanna join us ?:chinese:

enuff said. i know you jio many to GB M3

C3P0;676132 said:
Btw I like this ", life isn't about making money all the time , we only live this once , so i think we should get a life while we can , it has to be ours ."

DRAGON KNIGHT;676141 said:
omg , V POWER ?

this sounds familiar , whereabt can i buy this "drink" ?

he sure knows the best stuffs around .

calling wt_know...............he should be drinking now.......

cheers

c3po ask which floor? be clear
sar lau, si lau or goh lau ... wait he go wrong place and kena kidnap

DRAGON KNIGHT;676144 said:
well , u must give me a break mah , i have to go downstairs to take 5 mah , i keep my house ozone friendly first .

Beer on this weds would be good if he can "tip" me face , i got good lobang on every weds for good beer at good ambience wor , u wanna join us ?:chinese:

stop calling me ... market sibei shiong ... going to boss to tune my car for ron92 ... may be will also try diesel

ac323;676146 said:
calling wt_know...............he should be drinking now.......

cheers

ac323 is our forum's welcoming committee president. He is also the Topless Club Chairman. All meetings with him must be topless or else u will manhandled by C3PO who is our forum Male Body Toucher President.

MW;676150 said:
ac323 is our forum's welcoming committee president. He is also the Topless Club Chairman. All meetings with him must be topless or else u will manhandled by C3PO who is our forum Male Body Toucher President.
Wah I am so shocked that his job scope is so challenging here, btw do we have a bottomless club chairman ? No wonder he speaks differently from others, he got " ingredients" one!
Anyway thank you brother for sharing this with a newbie like myself , I learnt something new today.

wt_know;676148 said:
c3po ask which floor? be clear
sar lau, si lau or goh lau ... wait he go wrong place and kena kidnap
Yi lau no good meh? Why go sau si goh lau so high still need ta tian DUI!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back