my first german steed 523XL

Re: my first german steed 523XL

jonleeck;676143 said:
Are u a united fan?
Hello bro, I am not a united fan but I don't dislike united.
In general I respect every clubs and every sports , but I would choose barca as my fav as they have a great heritage and a huge NOU camp stadium .
Can tell u r a united fan , one of the best club in England .

wt_know;676164 said:
group buy M3 ...

Wah I thought only comfort gb Hyundai sonata , didn't know here also can gb m3 .
Really interesting forum to join and nice people who are willing to share , thanks bro!

Hi Gary,

welcome on board!
are u the same Gary that brought me to Flying Hog n treated me pasta a couple of
weeks ago? :goodup:

As u a r newbie please post pics of ur new car so that we can educate u as to wat to mod and wat to throw away and when is the ideal time to sell car. Some of us sell car once light bulbs delayed delivery or wrong fitment

dash;676214 said:
Hi Gary,

welcome on board!
are u the same Gary that brought me to Flying Hog n treated me pasta a couple of
weeks ago? :goodup:

yo des , what a small world to meet you here !
yup , i am the same guy who brought you there for the "duper delicious pasta" , craving for it again ? give me a buzz if u r in town .

MW;676267 said:
As u a r newbie please post pics of ur new car so that we can educate u as to wat to mod and wat to throw away and when is the ideal time to sell car. Some of us sell car once light bulbs delayed delivery or wrong fitment

ok sir , i will try to take a few and show all the sifus here .

请多多指教。

kum sia many many .....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back