My heart seebei tia!

Re: My heart seebei tia!

jonleeck;858780 said:
WOW>..........that alot of MEAT man!
she not only gouged a sizeable chunk out from the rims, but also a sizeable chunk out ..

lol. HAizzzzzzzz.............now the problem is i hate down time.

If down 1 day, we go massage for 1 day too. We down whole day also.

jonleeck;858782 said:
hey, bro! AI exchange mai?

Ok on. I only exchange the 3 pieces. Got rash you can keep it.

going LS in the afternoon liao!.

your car out liao har?...

nope! clarance! however i can help u to post and sell! if u need! since is as SART as mine 17'

hey, buy my prodrive la .... as spare set

Take care bro, don't worry can be fixed and very soon you will back to your sart sart self and be more careful after this.

wah painful sia..mine did back at MA though...repair + spray downtime 3/4 day..morning send in, evening collect..as good as new..

Sup sup water to the guru.... the paid $500,000 pounds / week soccer star....

you wait.... you wait.... dun run.... I tell you....

3 options....

change entire set of rims and tires....

or

change damaged rim

or
get rim repair job...

LS is $50 / rim.... overnight job... they loan you a rim to drive around.

Hurry tires I believe is within 1 day job....$60 / rim?? not sure...

when I parallel park, I will tilt the side mirror down on the same side as the kerb to ensure kerb and rim dun meet in a crunching marriage of metal & concrete.... either manually or automatically...

dun need to mod what window tilt module... I SART... I da man....

wobbles;858777 said:
Fwah, heart pain, heart pain. When wifey mounted the kerb in the 21" 312 rims, she not only gouged a sizeable chunk out from the rims, but also a sizeable chunk out from the side wall of the tyre ... not to mention a fcuking sizeable piece out from my heart. Heart pain, heart pain.

I feel for you, bro... I weep for you....

I didn't fix my kerb rash though ... because I know wifey will promptly frigging rash it again....

Morale of story is.... dont let wives drive your cars. Yours not too bad cos only rashes. My colleague bought his wife another car after she crashed his..

jonleeck;858755 said:
Kenn, how long is the down time needed to fix?...need to leave my rim there?

Your rims hyper black? If so then probably consider changing rims instead cos hyper colours very difficult to match and will become two tone.

Alternatively respray all your four rims after repair.

snowmanyee;858833 said:
Morale of story is.... dont let wives drive your cars. Yours not too bad cos only rashes. My colleague bought his wife another car after she crashed his..

:ehhh: :roll: :ehhh: :roll:

Well... I have a very interesting story. I was at R2D for a radiator repair and waiting for my wife to pick me up, and end up she go and bang a kerb and burst her tyre along upp. bt timah road, I had to drive my leaking radiator E90 to go and rescue her instead.

I give her the credit for driving along that messed up stretch of road (all the downtown line construction makes it a horrible drive) since back then she just passed her driving.

The car is long gone... traded in to PML. :p

Sorry to hear about your rims bro. Cosmetics aside, make sure the rim is still straight and not warped. Safety is most important.

Last edited by a moderator:

detach8;858852 said:
Well... I have a very interesting story. I was at R2D for a radiator repair and waiting for my wife to pick me up, and end up she go and bang a kerb and burst her tyre along upp. bt timah road, I had to drive my leaking radiator E90 to go and rescue her instead.

Classic...

jasonmaxima;858831 said:
Sup sup water to the guru.... the paid $500,000 pounds / week soccer star....

you wait.... you wait.... dun run.... I tell you....

3 options....

change entire set of rims and tires....

or

change damaged rim

or
get rim repair job...

LS is $50 / rim.... overnight job... they loan you a rim to drive around.

Hurry tires I believe is within 1 day job....$60 / rim?? not sure...

when I parallel park, I will tilt the side mirror down on the same side as the kerb to ensure kerb and rim dun meet in a crunching marriage of metal & concrete.... either manually or automatically...

dun need to mod what window tilt module... I SART... I da man....

jason! tell me abt it...mine is in front! cannot see.

detach8;858852 said:

I give her the credit for driving along that messed up stretch of road (all the downtown line construction makes it a horrible drive) since back then she just passed her driving.

The car is long gone... traded in to PML. :p

classic! ......... x2

wobbles;858777 said:
Fwah, heart pain, heart pain. When wifey mounted the kerb in the 21" 312 rims, she not only gouged a sizeable chunk out from the rims, but also a sizeable chunk out from the side wall of the tyre ... not to mention a fcuking sizeable piece out from my heart. Heart pain, heart pain.

I feel for you, bro... I weep for you....

I didn't fix my kerb rash though ... because I know wifey will promptly frigging rash it again....

Whenever bros ask me why I never change my sart sart 17" rims on my F10, I tell them the same thing... wife kindly kerbed it for me on its first week so I decided it should stay and get kerbed. It's damn sart wat. 17" 225 profile can carry the weight of an F10.

OKAY! just came back from LS liao! t loan back me my SART SART rim 1 pc! still look sart..................
$50/ over night! tomorrow update u guys!
meantime wait for my upload pic.

I feel for u Jon.. that's why I have been hesitating on changing rims.. stocks rim are best.. bua until boh feeling already..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garuda138
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back