• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

My Hiadee WTB : E60 523i or 525i

Ahbengdriver

Legendary 10 Years
He has been poisoned to BMW by yours truly and now he is looking for a used (less than 3 years old) BMW E60. :woottt:

Anyone selling can PM me, I will forward to my hiadee.

Re: My Hiadee WTB : E60 523i or 525i

Ahbengdriver;553016 said:
He has been poisoned to BMW by yours truly and now he is looking for a used (less than 3 years old) BMW E60. :woottt:

Ask you hiadee want a fully modded E60 (mine) or not.........:chinese:

'The Great White'

this hiadee is a simple Seng. he doesnt keep killer whales, doesnt even go geylang, only PCC to save money so I dont think he wants a modded car. I thought him the benfit of staying stock.

Ahbengdriver;553055 said:
this hiadee is a simple Seng. he doesnt keep killer whales, doesnt even go geylang, only PCC to save money so I dont think he wants a modded car. I thought him the benfit of staying stock.

Very true! Stock is best!

That's why you're reverting your car back to stock eh?

kekekeke

'The Great White'

Hi, MWTS my Ride, 525I, Grey with black interior, Year 2007 (Register Oct), Low Mileage, Stock with 19''M5 RIM & M kit. Contact/SMS me (98538680) or email me ([email protected]) for detail & pics.

Cheers.

Johnny

wilman2772;553061 said:
Very true! Stock is best!

That's why you're reverting your car back to stock eh?

kekekeke

'The Great White'

In 3 months time my car will become totally stock. Fengshui says I must drive slowly this year. Maybe I change to F10 and put on 22 inch wheels to drive really slow.

Call Benzworld. They currently have one White and one Black E60.

+65 9783 1705 (just tell him Leonard intro for slight better pricing, no promises but can try)

Hmm...PPSL has two mid 07 523i xls in black as well as a Dec 08 525i xl. If you need more info, please feel free to SMS me or call me on pricing and any other enquiries. These cars come with another 1 yr additional BMW warranty.

Daniel Heng
PPSL

Hello, I have a Jul 2008 523i xl.
Mileage 35k only.
Like New
Inside and outside BLACK.
I am 2nd owner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member