my humble ride enhancement

schnell

hey bros...just wanted to share my upgrading experience with all and hopefull get some feedback as to what else i can do with my ride :p

picked up my pre-owned 2007 323i in blue..sold off my previous xiao hei (2000 318i) as it was giving me too much problems...like seriously i learnt my lesson to never ever buy any car that is more than 10 yrs old!!

anyway...my new (old) ride was pretty much stock when I got it..less the rims and kersher body kit. didn't like the black vinyl that was on the front and rear windscreen so i removed them...

here are a couple of pics to showcase how it used to look like...

199893_2.jpg

199893_1.jpg

now thats outta the way..bought a few enhancement items to hopefully improve the ride:

1) smoked chrome grills
2) gruppe m carbon fibre intake
3) rear roof spolier
4) advan rs rims
5) kw suspensions
6) yellow brembo bbk
7) after market exos
8) sprint booster
9) vorsteiner carbon fiber bonnet

already sent the car for respraying (white) and tint the windows..will post pics of all the items on the car once i get her back..i should have taken pics of the enhancement process but no time due to work so can just share the finsh article...maybe the next round haha..

looking for csl carbon fiber bonnet and carbon fiber side mirrors right now..next up on the enhancement list :)

initial updates.....

IMG00367-20111106-2303.a.JPG

IMG00368-20111106-2303.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: my humble ride enhancement

Nice. Always good to see enthusiasts

schnell;702276 said:
hey bros...just wanted to share my upgrading experience with all and hopefull get some feedback as to what else i can do with my ride :p

picked up my pre-owned 2007 323i in blue..sold off my previous xiao hei (2000 318i) as it was giving me too much problems...like seriously i learnt my lesson to never ever buy any car that is more than 10 yrs old!!

anyway...my new (old) ride was pretty much stock when I got it..less the rims and kersher body kit. didn't like the black vinyl that was on the front and rear windscreen so i removed them...

here are a couple of pics to showcase how it used to look like...

199893_2.jpg

199893_1.jpg

now thats outta the way..bought a few enhancement items to hopefully improve the ride:

1) smoked chrome grills
2) gruppe m carbon fibre intake
3) rear roof spolier
4) advan rs rims
5) kw suspensions
6) yellow brembo bbk
7) after market exos
8) sprint booster
9) vorsteiner carbon fiber bonnet

already sent the car for respraying (white) and tint the windows..will post pics of all the items on the car once i get her back..i should have taken pics of the enhancement process but no time due to work so can just share the finsh article...maybe the next round haha..

looking for csl carbon fiber bonnet and carbon fiber side mirrors right now..next up on the enhancement list :)

Hi schnell,

Congrats and welcome onboard........
this car looks familiar.......

6 cyc rocks.....( should get PBox, better than SB )
cheers

wah...dun scare me leh. as long never see in an road accident can liao haha

schnell;702283 said:
wah...dun scare me leh. as long never see in an road accident can liao haha

think previous owner also from this forum as i remembered seeing it at our month-end meet-up...looks great..

cheers

ahhh icic...cool...

small world haha..always wanted to join for one of the meet ups...prob can go down once i get my car done up...quite diruptive trying to put in all the stuff at once! when will the next one gonna be?

schnell;702291 said:
ahhh icic...cool...

small world haha..always wanted to join for one of the meet ups...prob can go down once i get my car done up...quite diruptive trying to put in all the stuff at once! when will the next one gonna be?

Hi schnell,

27 Nov 4.30pm to 6.30pm
Kallang Leisure cp F.....

* you should check-out MW M5 too......solid
cheers

Why change colour? Your car should be same blue as mine and I find it sporty. Just mod it and it will look nice in blue. :)

Pls post pics after the transformation :cloud9:

snowmanyee;702429 said:
Why change colour? Your car should be same blue as mine and I find it sporty. Just mod it and it will look nice in blue. :)

felt that white brought out the shape and curves of the car haha...but your car looks fierce!

mech just informed me that my car is back from the resprayers...will update with pictures soon :) excited....now only left the vorsteiner bonnet to go on and i have completed my first phase of enhancng my ride :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88quest

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back