My humble ride...

Re: My humble ride...

Nice ride! I was looking to dress up my e60 520 as well, can u advise the damage on the bodykit?

Also in was thinking of upgrading my current 16 to 19". But I just cant imagine how the drive off will be since now I am already feeling slow....

pongster;615194 said:
Hi all bimmer bros,

Juz wanna share some pic of my humble ride after i installed the Kerscher kit (front/side/rear)...

also got my eisenmann twin exhaust from BOSS (LTA approved) coz dun want to wait 6 weeks for the quad LOL!

Happy Viewing :) ride is a E60 pre-LCI...

Dude, let's meet tis Sunday to talk more... Am going for my coilover n right exhaust pipes this week... Watch this space keke

pongster;616085 said:
Dude, let's meet tis Sunday to talk more... Am going for my coilover n right exhaust pipes this week... Watch this space keke

Steady.....................................

* see you on Sunday..
cheers

Done up my coil-over and right exhaust pipes... See u guys later at meet up.... Hope good weather ;) cheers

pongster;617256 said:
Done up my coil-over and right exhaust pipes... See u guys later at meet up.... Hope good weather ;) cheers

Congrats.............

cheers

All the E60 brothers or sisters never turn up yesterday... am the only E60 rep... its a fun Sunday meetup... nice catching up the SLKs and alvin's Z4 on the highway... Lucky got power-box and coil-over.... ;) We catch up again!

pongster;617651 said:
All the E60 brothers or sisters never turn up yesterday... am the only E60 rep... its a fun Sunday meetup... nice catching up the SLKs and alvin's Z4 on the highway... Lucky got power-box and coil-over.... ;) We catch up again!

Hi Eric,

got 1 more, Clarence (E60 too), same colour as yours

cheers

pongster;617651 said:

Nice meeting you too bro!!

KW coilovers shiok?

'The Great White'

wilman2772;617663 said:
Nice meeting you too bro!!

KW coilovers shiok?

'The Great White'

Hi wilson... nice to see u in person aka The Great White! ;)

Your spyder more shiok kekeke

Hi nice pics. I notice its a 523i...can u share with us the bhp, as well as the FC for your ride pls? And the engine response? thks

Nightwind;617731 said:
Hi nice pics. I notice its a 523i...can u share with us the bhp, as well as the FC for your ride pls? And the engine response? thks

Hi Nightwind,

Max power:177.00 PS (130 kW or 175 HP) at 5800 Rev. per min.Max torque:230.00 Nm (23.5 kgf-m or 169.6 ft.lbs) at 3500 Rev. per min.

with Powerbox the 523i should run better..............

cheers

ac323;617754 said:
Hi Nightwind,

Max power:177.00 PS (130 kW or 175 HP) at 5800 Rev. per min.Max torque:230.00 Nm (23.5 kgf-m or 169.6 ft.lbs) at 3500 Rev. per min.

with Powerbox the 523i should run better..............

cheers

Nightwind;617731 said:
Hi nice pics. I notice its a 523i...can u share with us the bhp, as well as the FC for your ride pls? And the

Tks Alvin for the head up... Hi night wind, u hav got the figures.... I have got the power box, power plugs, BMC air filter, eisenmann exhaust from BOSS motorsport. Shd hav > 200bhp now, On Sunday no problem chasing SLKs and Alvin's Z4 on the highway ;) for FC, usually 500km or more depending on driving style

Hope this helps....cheers

pongster;617651 said:

heehee, last sunday got Clarence and you to represent e60 can already. ;)

hmm...next meetup, lets round up the e60 kakis and be a real force.
e60 is such a beautiful car.
so a group of such beauties in convoy will be a sight to behold. :inlove:

hi pongster.. i tot dash u are there at the meet up! ..... i spoken to kenn asking where are u too!

no last sunday, i'm not there.
i was chauffuering the kids and wife....become driver. drive MPV somemore. :silenced:

pongster;617789 said:
Nightwind;617731 said:
Hi nice pics. I notice its a 523i...can u share with us the bhp, as well as the FC for your ride pls? And the

Tks Alvin for the head up... Hi night wind, u hav got the figures.... I have got the power box, power plugs, BMC air filter, eisenmann exhaust from BOSS motorsport. Shd hav > 200bhp now, On Sunday no problem chasing SLKs and Alvin's Z4 on the highway ;) for FC, usually 500km or more depending on driving style

Hope this helps....cheers

Hi Eric,

we hard a hard time drifting you apart from us......(siong)

* 500km not bad...............my 2.5L only clocks 378.88km ( 55L tank )
cheers

dash;617828 said:

Hi DASH,

yes, E60 still rocks.....................

* convoy with our Topless too ya...
cheers

Nice Ride! I'm contemplating changing bodykit too....hmmmm

pongster;615194 said:
Hi all bimmer bros,

Juz wanna share some pic of my humble ride after i installed the Kerscher kit (front/side/rear)...

also got my eisenmann twin exhaust from BOSS (LTA approved) coz dun want to wait 6 weeks for the quad LOL!

Happy Viewing :) ride is a E60 pre-LCI...

delrosa81;617900 said:
Nice Ride! I'm contemplating changing bodykit too....hmmmm

Hi Delrosa81, Dash is organising a E60 meet up soon... wait for the news and we can catch up!

E60 needs some kits to make it stands out.... MTL... go for Kerscher!

dash;617828 said:

E60 convoy... confirm head-turner! hahaha ;) wait for ur update!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbetcominfo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back