1 Series?

cheers

Re: My ICE set up

Humara;628343 said:
Spot on Bro:) Its an E87

it must have cost quite a bomb???

cheers

Audison, 3 way (163) and bit one .......

Let me guess by soundwerk right?

Bro you finally posted your ICE setup... Actually its the first BMW car that I've installed for a 3-way Audison Speakers, Full Focal Amps and also the Focal Utopia Be Subwoofer... Initially was quite worry how would the sound turn out as the 6.5" is under the seat... Eventually my Tuner didn't let us down, the tonal accuracy of the car is amazingly nice and sweet. Your Techno House music Bass (Track 2) was also extremely control and shiok! Like I told you, after tuned your system will have a 500% difference...haha... Now you know the importance of a good tuner and also a good matching of system. :)

Hope you enjoy every minute of your new ICE. I'm very sure you've not regretted investing in this setup at all... keke. ;p

BMW Bros here, you guys should go audit his ride, really quite amazing sound. I like especially his sub bass and the tonal accuracy of the system. This is an good example of well matched system and good tuning. :)

pengful;628381 said:
Somebody's legs are bound to kick the tuner....

Initially thats my worries too. So far my front passengers got in without any obstruction. I even tried myself and get in from front passenger side , the angle is placed just right.

Hublot;628385 said:
Audison, 3 way (163) and bit one .......

Let me guess by soundwerk right?

Soundwerkz is too busy for my business;)

relag;628393 said:
Bro you finally posted your ICE setup... Actually its the first BMW car that I've installed for a 3-way Audison Speakers, Full Focal Amps and also the Focal Utopia Be Subwoofer... Initially was quite worry how would the sound turn out as the 6.5" is under the seat... Eventually my Tuner didn't let us down, the tonal accuracy of the car is amazingly nice and sweet. Your Techno House music Bass (Track 2) was also extremely control and shiok! Like I told you, after tuned your system will have a 500% difference...haha... Now you know the importance of a good tuner and also a good matching of system. :)

Hope you enjoy every minute of your new ICE. I'm very sure you've not regretted investing in this setup at all... keke. ;p

BMW Bros here, you guys should go audit his ride, really quite amazing sound. I like especially his sub bass and the tonal accuracy of the system. This is an good example of well matched system and good tuning. :)

Once again Andy, thanks for all the help you rendered throughout this few days of my ICE installation/ tuning journey. Not only did you find me a well skilled installer ( Ah Heng) whose work actually exceeded my expectation, Im also glad and honoured to have Er to do my tuning.

Soundwise, through this set-up sounds definitely more than what I have paid for. Besides, I have gained friendship through this journey which is priceless with you, Er and Ah Heng.

No doubt there are glitches along the way especially this is the first time that you done a Bimmer, the after sales service you gave is top notched compared to the other previous installers I went who just wanna do a quick slipshod job to solve your problem.

I'm glad I made the right choice to have someone who is passion driven than someone who is profit driven to do my iCE. Btw Bro, track 2 is Proper Education by Eric Prydz ;)

Huh Er and Ah Heng ..... should be Audio Edge then...

Heard they closed their Yio Chu Kang branch last week

Hublot;628531 said:
Huh Er and Ah Heng ..... should be Audio Edge then...

Heard they closed their Yio Chu Kang branch last week

Yep, my car was done up at Yio Chu Kang branch before they shift to Toh Guan.

Humara;628492 said:
Once again Andy, thanks for all the help you rendered throughout this few days of my ICE installation/ tuning journey. Not only did you find me a well skilled installer ( Ah Heng) whose work actually exceeded my expectation, Im also glad and honoured to have Er to do my tuning.

Soundwise, through this set-up sounds definitely more than what I have paid for. Besides, I have gained friendship through this journey which is priceless with you, Er and Ah Heng.

No doubt there are glitches along the way especially this is the first time that you done a Bimmer, the after sales service you gave is top notched compared to the other previous installers I went who just wanna do a quick slipshod job to solve your problem.

I'm glad I made the right choice to have someone who is passion driven than someone who is profit driven to do my iCE. Btw Bro, track 2 is Proper Education by Eric Prydz ;)
Ha bro, thanks for the kind words. Yes indeed we can click quite well, ha.. Other than your ICE, your ride looks damn fierce also, especially the black grille and smoke tail lamp! Gianz....

Enjoy your ride bro! :cloud9:

Question bro.... will doing up ICE affects the warranty?

Considering to transfer the stuffs from my old ride to my new ride.....

Liamlai;633604 said:
Question bro.... will doing up ICE affects the warranty?

Considering to transfer the stuffs from my old ride to my new ride.....

for an Agent car, the part you upgrade or modified will be void........................
what about the HU? i supposed you are just inserting amps, etc etc.....or the whole HU also change?

cheers

Thanks for clarifying. Mine is a used car still under warranty with Pml, that's why I have to consider transferring the HU.

Maybe.... I should install it after warranty is over?

Liamlai;633615 said:
Thanks for clarifying. Mine is a used car still under warranty with Pml, that's why I have to consider transferring the HU.

Maybe.... I should install it after warranty is over?

Most buyers of conti cars do not prefer a HU that is non-stock so you may want to think about it. Of course I am saying so in case you sell it but if you intend to keep it (forever) that's your choice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok9tools
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back