My Mod Journey: E90 320i LCI

Re: My Mod Journey: E90 320i LCI

chershen;571018 said:
stick with sports la bro.

if u sell, lose some $... and need top up again to buy race.

and based on the people i know who knows people, tp is hunting like mad on mods. exos fine is f-king no joke.

i say save the dough to do the following:

1. ecu remap
2. gruppe m air intake

cheers.

p.s. but if u want lelong kw v3 let me know... hee.

Thanks bro for the info. :thinking: yeah...the ecu remap sounds good...talked to Nic today already to get some more info...MTL ya? hehehe.

You getting the gruppe?

gr8golf88;571019 said:
Thanks bro for the info. :thinking: yeah...the ecu remap sounds good...talked to Nic today already to get some more info...MTL ya? hehehe.

You getting the gruppe?

gruppe m is nice but damn ex... cost to effect ratio too high... same same our exos na.

gruppem intake sound is sweet.
low end suffer, high end gain.

Last edited by a moderator:

gr8golf88;571019 said:

You getting the gruppe?

Do the remap. It's really awesome. My car pickup now very good. Best part is got dyno runs to prove you are not imagining it. :)

pbear1973;571045 said:
Do the remap. It's really awesome. My car pickup now very good. Best part is got dyno runs to prove you are not imagining it. :)

must test drive your ride man..........

vroom vroom
cheers

this car comes with sprintbooster (FL version), not installed at the accelerator pedal but exhaust .... vroom vroom ..... hehe

ac323;571065 said:

vroom vroom
cheers

pbear1973;571045 said:

bro -- you are on mods spree ya...:D

ac323;571065 said:

vroom vroom
cheers

Can can! Maybe an evening in the coming week? :D

hey bro...first of all, sweet ride! :thumbsup:

noticed u got the performance diffuser too... just wondering, does yours have CF trim? can't tell from the pictures but yours look just like mine (matte black)... i saw some pictures with same diffuser but in CF... any ideas where i can get that? cheers bro

monochrome;571778 said:
hey bro...first of all, sweet ride! :thumbsup:

noticed u got the performance diffuser too... just wondering, does yours have CF trim? can't tell from the pictures but yours look just like mine (matte black)... i saw some pictures with same diffuser but in CF... any ideas where i can get that? cheers bro

Thanks bro. Mine don't have the CF piece. I was tempted but it's quite pricey. You can order it through SWC (Mike)...

gr8golf88;572054 said:
Thanks bro. Mine don't have the CF piece. I was tempted but it's quite pricey. You can order it through SWC (Mike)...

Do you know who does paddle-shifers from the 320i? I drive in M-mode almost all the time so it's a useful mod for me. :)

BMW only has them for 6-potters.

Finally took the plunge to do the ECU Remap. Thanks to bro chershen for the encouragement...hahaha. Will drive it around for a few days before providing feedback. The boost on the bhp after the tuning is not as much as on a 318. In my case, the boost is around 15 bhp only...whereas on a 318, it can gain around 30 bhp. So, at the end, a 318 is also ending up with around 130 bhp...so, not much diff with a 320.

SJR1539TDynoTest.jpg

Ai RACE mai? :woottt:

gr8golf88;572056 said:
Finally took the plunge to do the ECU Remap. Thanks to bro chershen for the encouragement...hahaha. Will drive it around for a few days before providing feedback. The boost on the bhp after the tuning is not as much as on a 318. In my case, the boost is around 15 bhp only...whereas on a 318, it can gain around 30 bhp.

SJR1539TDynoTest.jpg

well done bro k!

( :

hope you like this, best bang for the buck right?

Hi gr8golf88,

swee swee

vroom vroom
cheers

pbear1973;571091 said:
Can can! Maybe an evening in the coming week? :D

sure man............just sms me ya

cheers

ac323;572079 said:
sure man............just sms me ya

cheers

Gotta be next week liao.. lol.. this week down with this really bad flu.. :drool:
gr8golf88;572056 said:
Finally took the plunge to do the ECU Remap. Thanks to bro chershen for the encouragement...hahaha. Will drive it around for a few days before providing feedback. The boost on the bhp after the tuning is not as much as on a 318. In my case, the boost is around 15 bhp only...whereas on a 318, it can gain around 30 bhp. So, at the end, a 318 is also ending up with around 130 bhp...so, not much diff with a 320.

SJR1539TDynoTest.jpg

Sweeeeeeee! Congrats bro! Enjoy your new perked up ride!! :D

gr8golf88;572054 said:

that's exactly why i didn't get them! so overpriced..:screwedu:

i'm actually looking to get one moulded, any thoughts and/or hook-up for that? might have to resort to copies, but haven't found one yet.. also looking for a front lip for the performance front bumper...anyone?? :thinking:

chershen;572058 said:
well done bro k!

( :

hope you like this, best bang for the buck right?

Thanks bro for the info...

ac323;572078 said:
Hi gr8golf88,

swee swee

vroom vroom
cheers

Thanks bro for always being there for us...kekeke...MTL

pbear1973;572080 said:
Gotta be next week liao.. lol.. this week down with this really bad flu.. :drool:

Sweeeeeeee! Congrats bro! Enjoy your new perked up ride!! :D

Thanks bro...trying to catch up with you...kekeke.

A bit itchy the other day, so decided to get a 2nd set of rims and tyres...now can switch back and forth between EVO looks and BMW looks. :lol2: :screwedu:

BMW Performance Style 313 Front: 19X8 and Rear: 19X9 with Continental ExtremeContact DW Tyres Front: 235/35/19 and Rear: 265/30/19.

Some new photos...

EVO Look:
_DSC2630.jpg

BMW Look:
_DSC2731.jpg

_DSC2729.jpg

_DSC2730.jpg

_DSC2728.jpg

_DSC2732-1.jpg

Hi gr8golf88,

as per normal, 1 word............AWESOME..........

BMW Performance Style 313
* where you bought this rims? PML? or? (PM me the rate boleh, MTL)

vroom vroom
cheers

gr8golf88;579929 said:
A bit itchy the other day, so decided to get a 2nd set of rims and tyres...now can switch back and forth between the EVO look and BMW look. :lol2: :screwedu:

BMW Performance Style 313 Front: 19X8 and Rear: 19X9 with Continental ExtremeContact DW Tyres Front: 235/35/19 and Rear: 265/30/19.

Some new photos...

EVO Look:
_DSC2630.jpg

BMW Look:
_DSC2731.jpg

_DSC2729.jpg

_DSC2730.jpg

_DSC2728.jpg

_DSC2732-1.jpg

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back