My Mod Journey: E90 320i LCI

Re: My Mod Journey: E90 320i LCI

Looking forward to new photos with M3 mirrors.

Latest mod: license plate... :lol2:

_DSC1085.jpg

_DSC1083.jpg

_DSC1081.jpg

_DSC1092.jpg

_DSC1109.jpg

_DSC1097.jpg

_DSC1101.jpg

_DSC1100.jpg

_DSC1095.jpg

_DSC1099.jpg

_DSC1104.jpg

_DSC1103-Edit.jpg

No offence......black number plate nicer.............

'The Great White'

Do chrome number plate with black gloss backing veri nice la.............I just bidded a new number plate and did that I think plus 200 bhp ha ha

agree with wil.

black is nicer - just put on those chrome numbers and wala...

i just did them on my new ride.

( :

Pitt;627362 said:
Do chrome number plate with black gloss backing veri nice la.............I just bidded a new number plate and did that I think plus 200 bhp ha ha

chershen;627365 said:
agree with wil.

black is nicer - just put on those chrome numbers and wala...

i just did them on my new ride.

( :

Pitt and Chershen -- show photos please. BTW, congrats on the new ride. :)

All so loaded new cars all I still drink my Lao pok 320 sigh new Porsche new 325 coupe bro chersen new wat?

Pitt;627474 said:
All so loaded new cars all I still drink my Lao pok 320 sigh new Porsche new 325 coupe bro chersen new wat?

C350

cheers

ac323;627475 said:
C350

cheers

bro, you very funny ah.

I ordered the new SLS AMG yesterday........ Waiting for it to come eagerly so i can drive up the wall of the CTE then I heard beep beep beep and I woke up back into the real world ha ha ha

But on the real side going to fit in the performance door sill and kw v1 next monday yeah

Pitt;627485 said:
I ordered the new SLS AMG yesterday........ Waiting for it to come eagerly so i can drive up the wall of the CTE then I heard beep beep beep and I woke up back into the real world ha ha ha

Hey!

U got New number plate mah!!!

That's still something new........time for ST V1 Coilovers liao!!!

:D

'The Great White'

gr8golf88;627413 said:
Pitt and Chershen -- show photos please. BTW, congrats on the new ride. :)

Still waiting for the photos ya...

Bro my daughter sick just recover got time sure take and post ha ha long time no catch up liao btw

Hi Kris,
As this is your thread, I would like to start by saying thanks for all the impressive lessons I've picked up on modifications through your mod diary thread.

I'm not the mod freak but sometimes I like to change a little stuff to make my car a little more unique. Recently I've booked a E92 320i, Sapphire black with Grey interior(no other choice to choose since its the clear stock lot).

I am driving a E90 for last 3 years and before that a Lexus but I must say...once a bimmer...there's no turning back.

Love your photos, read all from page # 35 onwards but no offense still prefer several stuff you previously have :p
1. DPE rims
2. Stock front bumper (with that shark fins near the light)
3. Black license plate

Love these you have now.
1. Boot spoiler
2. CF side mirror cover
3. CF cross over
4. Super sprint exhaust
5. Rear BBK (I have the front Performance yellow one)

Should not do this,
1. GPS (out-of-place)

Should do this additional,
1. Lightly tint the front windows.
2. Smoke side indicator
3. interior skirting...CF perhaps?

As I travel alot and seldom in Sg but would like to meet you someday. Oh btw...also a 1Deg15 member, perhaps go boating/fishing one day??

jj

Bro Golfie noticed your Performance Intakes. Shiok? :D

gr8golf88;627016 said:
Latest mod: license plate... :lol2:

_DSC1103-Edit.jpg

Decided to have the option of having 2 looks. Classy look and EVO look. :screwedu: So, resprayed the DPE into Gloss Black. So, here we go...presenting the EVO look...aka...blackie...

_DSC1119.jpg

_DSC1128.jpg

_DSC1131.jpg

_DSC1132.jpg

_DSC1137.jpg

_DSC1139.jpg

_DSC1145.jpg

_DSC1144.jpg

_DSC1146.jpg

_DSC1158.jpg

_DSC1154.jpg

bro golf88,

can share where to respray rim ? i'm thinking to respray my rims too :D

1. quality of the spray paint ... easy to got chipped by tiny stone?

2. respray will add on quite a fair bit of weight to the rim ?

3. rough cost ?

thanks !!! :thumbsup:

jseah_70;628057 said:
Hi Kris,
As this is your thread, I would like to start by saying thanks for all the impressive lessons I've picked up on modifications through your mod diary thread.

I'm not the mod freak but sometimes I like to change a little stuff to make my car a little more unique. Recently I've booked a E92 320i, Sapphire black with Grey interior(no other choice to choose since its the clear stock lot).

I am driving a E90 for last 3 years and before that a Lexus but I must say...once a bimmer...there's no turning back.

Love your photos, read all from page # 35 onwards but no offense still prefer several stuff you previously have :p
1. DPE rims
2. Stock front bumper (with that shark fins near the light)
3. Black license plate

Love these you have now.
1. Boot spoiler
2. CF side mirror cover
3. CF cross over
4. Super sprint exhaust
5. Rear BBK (I have the front Performance yellow one)

Should not do this,
1. GPS (out-of-place)

Should do this additional,
1. Lightly tint the front windows.
2. Smoke side indicator
3. interior skirting...CF perhaps?

As I travel alot and seldom in Sg but would like to meet you someday. Oh btw...also a 1Deg15 member, perhaps go boating/fishing one day??

jj

Jeremy:

Thanks for the no BS feedback. Appreciate it. :) It's quite interesting to get others' thoughts/opinion on the different mods.

For example: the Garmin is something that I specifically asked PML to install to the E92 model...because I liked it so much when I had it on the E90. Hehehe...so, it's interesting to hear that you in this case don't like the Garmin set up. Another example is the front bumper....I hate the stock one...hehehe...and I love the one I have installed...especially the air duct...:drool:

But, that's the great thing about this forum ya. We make friends and exchange ideas. Some ideas that we like...we will adopt...some that don't suit us...we don't do.

Anyway, please do post the pics of your new ride when you have done some modding to it. SB is not a good color (AC323 say one.) Black II is the best. But don't worry, mine is also SB.

Vroom vroom...

wt_know;628364 said:
bro golf88,

can share where to respray rim ? i'm thinking to respray my rims too :D

1. quality of the spray paint ... easy to got chipped by tiny stone?

2. respray will add on quite a fair bit of weight to the rim ?

3. rough cost ?

thanks !!! :thumbsup:

bro wt_know:

Mike did the respray for me. Cost is $150/pc. It's on the high side. You can do at J4Colors at Sin Ming at $75-100/pc.

I have seen some rims being resprayed by J4Colors. The quality is equally good. But, I like to deal with Mike ya...if something happened, I know that he will be there to sort the problems...whereas J4Colors...I don't know anybody there.

If kena chipped...can always repair lah...no big deal...

Weightwise...I didn't weight...but should be negligible...no?

Anyway, MTL. It'll transform your ride...hehehe...you can do gloss black with white pin stripe at the perimeter...:drool:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back