my mods

Re: my mods

T6;289679 said:
Do you get droning within the cabin?

As for your modding costs, look on the bright side.... you saved $30k over a coupe and used it on the mods. So ok wat.:yummie:[/

i dont know what droning means.i get low end bass sound in my cabin when i step throttle,like got a few bass drivers under my seat.

droning is like mooo....moooo......

I guess I enjoy modding my car, however $ is always an issue especially if after a while you want to sell off your ride, and yet all this modification will not get you your $ back.

On my MX-5, I think I had mod close to $40k on the car and the car had once been in the garage for almost 3 months for modding. :->

JasonKuan;289703 said:
and yet all this modification will not get you your $ back.

I think it depends on whether you are able to sell to a direct buyer who appreciates your mods. For e.g. for my GTI, I will be losing abt $36k over 1 yr 10 mths compared to a similar aged stock GTI which will lose $30k. So effectively I enjoyed the mods for 2 years but lost $6k more only when compared to a stock GTI. Very acceptable to me.

Pls let me know when you wanna sell your MX5 hor.:yummie:

wilman2772;289558 said:
With me driving his car on the 28th, confirm will be faster.......:nehnehhh:

'The Great White'

Wah.. got ACE Driver to drive ah!! swee ah!! can i be the camera car behind?? :nehnehhh:

Were u at Juzz4cars a couple of days back to fix yr fogged up left headlight?
Darth Vader;289682 said:
T6;289679 said:
Do you get droning within the cabin?

As for your modding costs, look on the bright side.... you saved $30k over a coupe and used it on the mods. So ok wat.:yummie:[/

i dont know what droning means.i get low end bass sound in my cabin when i step throttle,like got a few bass drivers under my seat.

Kiddy M;289717 said:
Wah.. got ACE Driver to drive ah!! swee ah!! can i be the camera car behind?? :nehnehhh:

Hahahahahaha, I'll be dam slow loh.....street tires, plus semi stock car.....plus haven't run-in yet.........

This is a site-seeing track day for him......look see look see......get familiar with the track & remember the lines......

U driving the EK ah????

I'll be bringing out the DC5 also!!!

kekekekeke

'The Great White'

Darth Vader;289819 said:
hetraa;289752 said:

yep.its me.there goes my cover.
you actually sent your car through the autowash and let them pressure spray your car? Isn't that how you got the fogged headlamps?

centurion;289845 said:
Darth Vader;289819 said:
you actually sent your car through the autowash and let them pressure spray your car? Isn't that how you got the fogged headlamps?

no its not.case closed and i prefer not to talk about it.
shit happens and sometimes we have to laugh and live with it.

wilman2772;289813 said:
Hahahahahaha, I'll be dam slow loh.....street tires, plus semi stock car.....plus haven't run-in yet.........

This is a site-seeing track day for him......look see look see......get familiar with the track & remember the lines......

U driving the EK ah????

I'll be bringing out the DC5 also!!!

kekekekeke

'The Great White'

no lah bro.. this TD timing too short liao.. not gonna test the EK.. will be testing it on the 18th Feb though.. new engine comin in.. :cloud9: :woowooo:

wah.. DC5!! swee swee lah.. doing MME too? :cloud9:

quickly run in the 335i man... can one.. stock oredi very fast liao! I witnessed it myself!! sibeh kin ah!! :angry:

Kiddy M;289853 said:
no lah bro.. this TD timing too short liao.. not gonna test the EK.. will be testing it on the 18th Feb though.. new engine comin in.. :cloud9: :woowooo:

wah.. DC5!! swee swee lah.. doing MME too? :cloud9:

quickly run in the 335i man... can one.. stock oredi very fast liao! I witnessed it myself!! sibeh kin ah!! :angry:

kiddy M - i will use a stock 335i to chiet u on the track....... hehe

Orh, u are the specky guy with the jumpsuit?

Darth Vader;289819 said:
hetraa;289752 said:

yep.its me.there goes my cover.

hetraa;289903 said:

LMAO.space jumpsuit ? its called a boiler suit.i am a guy with specs.
why everybody keep asking me this ? something on ?

SHAMELESS;289862 said:
kiddy M - i will use a stock 335i to chiet u on the track....... hehe

:nehnehhh: :lol2: chiet ur backside u want? 335i i see, i run.. scare.. too fast to be true..

Kiddy M;289947 said:
:nehnehhh: :lol2: chiet ur backside u want? 335i i see, i run.. scare.. too fast to be true..

pls dun chiet my backside, just swipe it....haha. 335i see me, they run okie..... hee, u coward......!

Kiddy M;289947 said:

Dun worry, I'll be bringing the R35 GTR up to test in Sepang......

2moro nite will drive round whole S'pore to run-in abit.......

It'll be the best track day ever!!!

Steam ah!!!!

'The Great White'

wilman2772;289963 said:
Dun worry, I'll be bringing the R35 GTR up to test in Sepang......

2moro nite will drive round whole S'pore to run-in abit.......

It'll be the best track day ever!!!

Steam ah!!!!

'The Great White'

wah steam bo bo!!!

rem test oredi let me wack few rounds on the track ah!!! i wanna see if the straights can hit 250km/h or not...hee

icic...nice car and rims u got..
i was there doing my suspension height that day.
grey e60.

Darth Vader;289923 said:
hetraa;289903 said:

LMAO.space jumpsuit ? its called a boiler suit.i am a guy with specs.
why everybody keep asking me this ? something on ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaigk88z
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back