My new cosmetic mod.......hehehe

Re: Gruppe M CAI

May I add? IMHO, definately a tremendous amount of increase in engine howling, growling and all that "screaming" works! Wilman's box now suffering from sorethroat due constant screaming...can always hear him coming from 10 miles away. Nevertheless, psychologically-wise, you will feel fast!! Will that help? :woottt:

6spdMan said:
Wilman,
Any noticeable change in preformance/throttle response when you installed your Gruppe M CAI? Looks great by the way.
Forgive my ignorance, but is Gruppe M based in Japan?

e46rubber said:
Can! swap and play around with it! But can I retain my filter and housing?....still very clean and shiny leh...... :laughlik:

wilman2772 said:
e46rubber said:
Wah, damn tempting man Mr. BUG MASTER! Oh, did i mention that your "carbon kevlar" gruppeM doesnt match the :laughing: engine cover? How about a swap? :fineprin: :fineprin: ............... :slaphead:

Wah, my Carbon Kevlar GruppeM is limited edition U know......so so rare liao.....

But I dun mind swapping with U just to match the CF engine cover lah, on boh?

:roll:

'The Great White'

Who want's your filter & housing? I just want the CF casing only lah.....kekekeke

When U free to Swap?? :thumbsup:

'The Great White'

Re: Gruppe M CAI

6spdMan said:
Wilman,
Any noticeable change in preformance/throttle response when you installed your Gruppe M CAI? Looks great by the way.
Forgive my ignorance, but is Gruppe M based in Japan?

Yup, power is very good from mid till redline!! Sounds like V8 growls, all who have the GruppeM luvs it!

Yup, they're from Japan.

Cheers

'The Great White'

calvin said:
wilman2772 said:
So Sitex is bullshit eh?? U went oready ah?? How's the show?

Thanks

'Clan Master'

Sat, wanna go ?

Sat wat time u going?? I shld b free to tag along wif u....keke

Alvin666 said:
calvin said:
wilman2772 said:

Thanks

'Clan Master'

Sat, wanna go ?

I going early, b4 they open at 10:45am woh.... u can? Cos I dun wana squeeze with the rest later....

How??

'The Great White'

wilman2772 said:
Alvin666 said:
calvin said:
wilman2772 said:

Thanks

'Clan Master'

Sat, wanna go ?

I going early, b4 they open at 10:45am woh.... u can? Cos I dun wana squeeze with the rest later....

How??

'The Great White'

so did u get the Lumix in the end, Clan-master? I got mine! The big brother of FX7, the FZ20. Fierce, 12 x zzzooooommmm

Wah!!! U win!! Let me try out your 'Big Brother' leh......so far my FX-7 is very good......all the stewardess luv my camera & they all want to take pics with me after that woh......not bad right???? :twisted:

'Clan Master'

wilman2772 said:
Wah!!! U win!! Let me try out your 'Big Brother' leh......so far my FX-7 is very good......all the stewardess luv my camera & they all want to take pics with me after that woh......not bad right???? :twisted:

'Clan Master'

oops, looks like u became lagi popular huh... i passed that stage, now that with 12X zoom, i take anyone's pic without even the need to show them the cam! hahaa....wanna see sample shot?

Nabei, buy 12x digi camera to snap chiobus eh!!!

hahahahaha, U bad!!

I only buy new digi-cam to take pics 'WITH' chiobus....... :roll:

'Clan Master'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
speedvay
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back