My NEW Ride...R35 GTR

OmarShareef

In addition to my current automobile line up, i just bought myself a brand new 'black edition' gtr r35. Theres more than 10 units already in Brunei. In terms of Mods, currently its just Meisterschaft exhaust system (From Y-Pipe to muffler) and the sound is awesome. Next mod (after running in of course) is the 800hp switzer performance package). Insha Allah in due time. Enjoy the Pics :)

Re: My NEW Ride...R35 GTR

very nice rides u have there Omar!

GTR looks muscular compare to R8. both rides are superb !
what is that 3rd car ? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanx for the wonderful comments. The Audi R8 belongs to my brother in law. The other black SUV is his VW Touareg V10 TDi. In terms of looks, one cant argue with the GTR, though the Audi R8 seems a little bit sexier. But in terms of performance and sound, GTR takes the centre stage.

thats one fierce and masculine ride!
good luck for the sale of your 335! :)

when will i have the chance to take a taxi ride in that beast of yours?? :dance:
hows the traffic like in brunei? got chance unleash the full potential of her?
i shudder to think how she sounds like after ur mods.

Hi Omar,
Nice rides you have.
Do you mind sharing with us how much will a GTR or R8 cost in Brunei?

Brunei is a tax free country right.
the one thing that i assume is EXPENSIVE in Brunei would be BEER, isn't it ?

Petrol cheaper than Beer in Brunei???

You somekind of rich sheik la... with all the fierce cars but is there roads for the car to flex the muscle in Brunei???

Nice ride.........

cheers

dash;558587 said:
thats one fierce and masculine ride!
good luck for the sale of your 335! :)

when will i have the chance to take a taxi ride in that beast of yours?? :dance:
hows the traffic like in brunei? got chance unleash the full potential of her?
i shudder to think how she sounds like after ur mods.

:woottt: thanx for your good luck message. I'm still in the process of running the GTR in. At the moment its running around 1100kms so i have another 900kms to go for the 1st initial service. Once after then i can start to discover its potential. Traffic in brunei is a joke actually, it aint that bad and we also have our so-called brunei autobahn. Its a big stretch of motorway somewhere near our oil town district. I once drove my E46 M3 couple of years ago and did around 285kmh (speedo indicated) though could be slight lesser than that if using GPS. I'll be downloading some videoclips soon with the meisterschaft exhaust fitted but honestly speaking hearing the exhaust sound 'live' would be much more better than those found in the net. IMO of course :smack:

C3P0;558592 said:
Hi Omar,
Nice rides you have.
Do you mind sharing with us how much will a GTR or R8 cost in Brunei?

Thanx for the wonderful comment. In brunei the GTR cost around B$165k and the R8 cost a whopping B$260k. Believe me, lots of supercar owners here (especially those who owns astons and lambos sold their supercars and bought the GTRs instead. The HKS GT600 power package for the GTR is selling like hot cakes here in Brunei. :singsing:

wt_know;558597 said:
Brunei is a tax free country right.
the one thing that i assume is EXPENSIVE in Brunei would be BEER, isn't it ?

Yup, its a tax free country. I dont know about the 'beer' thing though but i know for sure that brunei aint selling any alcohols in the open. No need to drink laaaaaaahh otherwise theres no pleasure in driving cool cars right? IMO:woottt:

ac323;558672 said:
Nice ride.........

cheers

Merlin_sg;558679 said:
Nice fierce ride....Keep posted on the mods :):)

Thank you for nice comments. I'll keep you guys posted. :thumbsup:

Ahbengdriver;558682 said:
Omar o Omar...how come last time I didnt see your cars in Brunei?:shoot:

hehehehe i think the answer would be we dont know each other during that time bro. :chinese:

GTR for B$165K
assuming (1-to1 for sgd) can only buy a e90 320i in singapore
can i swap my 320i with your GTR. i don't mind top up for the HKS ... wahahaha

OmarShareef;558703 said:
Thanx for the wonderful comment. In brunei the GTR cost around B$165k and the R8 cost a whopping B$260k. Believe me, lots of supercar owners here (especially those who owns astons and lambos sold their supercars and bought the GTRs instead. The HKS GT600 power package for the GTR is selling like hot cakes here in Brunei. :singsing:

GTR onli in my dreamzzzzz.....you one lucky fella, nice ride and cool plate no!

wt_know;558711 said:
GTR for B$165K
assuming (1-to1 for sgd) can only buy a e90 320i in singapore
can i swap my 320i with your GTR. i don't mind top up for the HKS ... wahahaha

I still dont understand how the tax thing works in singapore ie. how come its expensive for you guys to buy cars out there? Finance companies in Singapore which provide car loans must be booming out there huh? :errrrrrr:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelissaChambers

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back