My newly installed CyberSpeed Carbon Fiber airbox!

Re: My newly installed CyberSpeed Carbon Fiber airbox!

T6 said:
I think u will look forward to subsequent BMW.SG D&Ds. Haha.:cloud9:

u r damn right bro! now for the uuc voucher!

bmw4life said:
Bro, glad to know you finally got your car installed with the Cyberspeed!

Hi ! Brother.

Yah ! Finally decided to give it a try.

Need to visit Juzz For Car to install :)

See you around.

BMWSILVER said:
Hi ! Brother.

Yah ! Finally decided to give it a try.

Need to visit Juzz For Car to install :)

See you around.

Good decision, you will enjoy the mod bro!

Peterpan said:
Me too, got a used one from another brother...saved some $$$.

Can feel noticeable improvement in response from 2.5K rpm onwards. To me , this is by far one of the best mod done. Good value for money.

Bro, how did J4C run the air-intake pipe for you? Did you cover the front of the air intake pipe with wire mesh or simply left it open?

bmw4life said:
Bro, how did J4C run the air-intake pipe for you? Did you cover the front of the air intake pipe with wire mesh or simply left it open?

Yes, they covered the intake pipe with wire mesh. Also noticed that it is tilted at an angle so that leaves or other debris will not get stuck at the wire mesh if you are travelling along some roads with lots of falling leaves or rubbish. I would say they have done a good job!

Peterpan said:
Yes, they covered the intake pipe with wire mesh. Also noticed that it is tilted at an angle so that leaves or other debris will not get stuck at the wire mesh if you are travelling along some roads with lots of falling leaves or rubbish. I would say they have done a good job!

It's good that they have put in a wire mesh in front of the intake pipe. You wouldn't believe how much leaves gets caught at the inlet! :)

btw cyberspeed, simota and BMC carbon fiber go for BMC, the material used in their filteration does make a different in your performance. I am not a fan of either cos low end so so and high end you ran outta breathe.

Hi all

I have the SS muffler on my FL 318 valvetronic. Will I lose further low end torque if I install this CAI? FYI, the SS muffler does lose some low end in return for teeny weeny surge in mid-high range.

Cheers

cybertaz said:
Hi all

I have the SS muffler on my FL 318 valvetronic. Will I lose further low end torque if I install this CAI? FYI, the SS muffler does lose some low end in return for teeny weeny surge in mid-high range.

Cheers

According to the dyno charts that we got, the cars (4 or 6 cyl) will have improved low end torque by about 3-5% and will increase over the rpm range.

So no worries, man.
:)

i'd like to ask if installing the CAI will void the warranty with PML

nYteMarE said:
i'd like to ask if installing the CAI will void the warranty with PML

For this question, it is best to be answered by PML. Do check with your favourite CSA and he should be able to tell you the answer.

:)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back