My On-Road Misbehaving confession thread

Re: My On-Road Misbehaving confession thread

wilson..u sold him the 2nd best HNR? then now u tell him RD bestest?! waliu...ABD...better upgrade. maituliao...get the bestest...its alwayws better than best. cant go wrong when u stick to the great white...

i got my best stop techs from him too...but nowadays for E60 bestest is the brembos...!!

wilman2772;302659 said:
So the H&R swaybars shiok or not??????

Your Brembo BBK install yet??

Now I have Racing Dynamics Racing Swaybars in stock.....this one lagi shiok!!!

kekekekeke

'The Great White'

Yo bro, how much the racing dynamics sway bars? Can fit e90 320i? Thanks

totoseow;302660 said:
wilson..u sold him the 2nd best HNR? then now u tell him RD bestest?! waliu...ABD...better upgrade. maituliao...get the bestest...its alwayws better than best. cant go wrong when u stick to the great white...

i got my best stop techs from him too...but nowadays for E60 bestest is the brembos...!!

You see. This is like handphones. After you bot Nokia N70, hello-shop tell u N73 just released and is betterer. 2 months later the same bloke says N80 lai liao more betterer.

I am a simple beng so simple mod will do. Wilson, I want to indent one HKS turbo, bcos 335 starts with '3' so should have 3 turbos not just 2. Otherwise cannot chiet my chao neighbour's Bentley leh. Anyway these days hung-cheng-boh-ho, must pay by installment interest free type.

Ahbengdriver;302711 said:
You see. This is like handphones. After you bot Nokia N70, hello-shop tell u N73 just released and is betterer. 2 months later the same bloke says N80 lai liao more betterer.

I am a simple beng so simple mod will do. Wilson, I want to indent one HKS turbo, bcos 335 starts with '3' so should have 3 turbos not just 2. Otherwise cannot chiet my chao neighbour's Bentley leh. Anyway these days hung-cheng-boh-ho, must pay by installment interest free type.

Bentley Continental GT? I tried with one already. plate number SDQ1Q. Indian guy. Knn haolian at traffic light. Blow untill cant ever hear my car. Thought I try and i drew with him neck to neck for 3 gears. Of course open highway,suck cock. W12 6 over litre against puny 3.0 litre. Its a heavy car too. But the look on his face was priceless. The kinda look that goes, 'Fuck me sideways, i am gonna pop my hood and see if they really gave me the right engine'. :lol2:Someones gonna get hurt real bad, SOMEBODY!

You fellas beri naughty... Play with rich people later get sued in court.

Ok I go look for Honda Jazz, Mazda 3 and Taxis to play with later :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

a while back thru sheer brainlessness i managed to keep up with a AM that was driving in the lanes while i cut straight thru from the traffic light, buona vista there... never see AM before so wanted to look closer but the driver shy..

elmariachi;302722 said:
Bentley Continental GT? I tried with one already. plate number SDQ1Q. Indian guy. Knn haolian at traffic light. Blow untill cant ever hear my car. Thought I try and i drew with him neck to neck for 3 gears. Of course open highway,suck cock. W12 6 over litre against puny 3.0 litre. Its a heavy car too. But the look on his face was priceless. The kinda look that goes, 'Fuck me sideways, i am gonna pop my hood and see if they really gave me the right engine'. :lol2:Someones gonna get hurt real bad, SOMEBODY!

haha, another bentley haolian?!

encountered one who horned at me just becos i put on my hazzard light to park, wtf!

joydivision;302784 said:
haha, another bentley haolian?!

encountered one who horned at me just becos i put on my hazzard light to park, wtf!

Whats with these ppl anyway? 2 V6 Engine = Haolian? WIth cars like these, the pricks are on the inside. :lol2:

i toot at one girl this morning at bus stop, she dropped something and was bending over to pick it up. me bad

phil;302838 said:
i toot at one girl this morning at bus stop, she dropped something and was bending over to pick it up. me bad

wow.......so got any eye candy?

phil;302838 said:

42781_140882.jpg

Anything like this? :evil:

phil;302855 said:
not sure, didnt see the front

thats fine but did you phil her front? That should have happened at least mate. :lol2:

you want me arrested is it? i said i drove past and horn at her, with my car horn.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back