My paint job NIGHTMARE!

Re: My paint job NIGHTMARE!

ACSCAB2;273967 said:
Hi Ferd,

Reali sorry to hear of your plight; I happen to be one of those that swear by the 1st workshop that you went to. I also happen to be one that swear by the 3rd workshop that you went to seek an opinion with as well. In fact, coincidentally my ex E46 cab was sapphire black, ex E46 sedan was Cosmos black. My ex E90 sedan was also sapphire black..

Both this workshops hav done a marvellous jobs for all my rides thus far, dating bac to my BCOS days b4 BMW-SG was born. I have fitted bodykits, spoilers n watever fittings n they hav performed veri well. In fact, both workshops owners hav became more like friends then business associates, as always.

In fact, my current Pearl White Estima was vandalised and the 1st workshop actually did a good job of resprayin for me. N Pearl White jobs are not easy. Lastly, to vouch for the 1st workshop again, they hav also done some works on my current white E65 730IA as well as well as my ex Boxster S.

I am openly vouchin for them based on my own experiences n I deeply feel for your ride as well bcos I am a car lover. I would suggest giv them one last chance (knowin u hav gone down twice) to make up to u. I can always go wif u if needed to reolve tis bro...

No offence n my 2 cents worth.

Cheers
Ivan

Houlian.. tell ppl u got many cars.

ACSCAB2;273967 said:
Hi Ferd,

Reali sorry to hear of your plight; I happen to be one of those that swear by the 1st workshop that you went to. I also happen to be one that swear by the 3rd workshop that you went to seek an opinion with as well. In fact, coincidentally my ex E46 cab was sapphire black, ex E46 sedan was Cosmos black. My ex E90 sedan was also sapphire black..

Both this workshops hav done a marvellous jobs for all my rides thus far, dating bac to my BCOS days b4 BMW-SG was born. I have fitted bodykits, spoilers n watever fittings n they hav performed veri well. In fact, both workshops owners hav became more like friends then business associates, as always.

In fact, my current Pearl White Estima was vandalised and the 1st workshop actually did a good job of resprayin for me. N Pearl White jobs are not easy. Lastly, to vouch for the 1st workshop again, they hav also done some works on my current white E65 730IA as well as well as my ex Boxster S.

I am openly vouchin for them based on my own experiences n I deeply feel for your ride as well bcos I am a car lover. I would suggest giv them one last chance (knowin u hav gone down twice) to make up to u. I can always go wif u if needed to reolve tis bro...

No offence n my 2 cents worth.

Cheers
Ivan

how is grace?

Orh LuLu;275313 said:
Houlian.. tell ppl u got many cars.

Halo Hao LIan Ah Beng, pls, u r wrong....

U hav many. I hav very many .

Haha. oh, i scratched the white GT i saw at Raffles hotel today! sorry

OT: Uncle Ivan, long time no see! And I remember those old days too![/quote]

wah, die, cfm whole world tinks i am older then u by 30 years. actuali i am older then you Sammy boy by 30 mins leh. pls b fair.

n yes, miz those old old old days...

end of OT.

Cheers

had a similar experience today.
Decided to buy the car on the condition of a new professional paint job.
When i went to pick it up today it was a big disapointment - had dimples and bumps everywhere and the missed a patch where there was a dent where u can see the metal. Something you cant miss unless you just didnt bother or not really intersted.

it was the contractor which the dealer uses fault. its going in again for another try and i am doubful if these jokers can actually do a decent job. I hope they prove me wrong cuz i really do not want to go the path of the lawers and courts.

Can you give me the name of your sprayers? were they in Ang moh kio? I know its been 3 yrs but..

Philster

bro im tinking of respraying my car,and i tot of going the spray paint shop which some of the forummers here swear by. can pm me the shop? so i can avoid

oh man.. im just thinking of spraying my car!

can you pm me the names?

Hi can you pls PM me the name of the spray shop?

Thanks

Hi, may i know how much it will cost roughly to respray the whole car a different colour? How much does it cost at these "reputable" places? Thks.

I think the work shop name should made known to all for their lousy job, no point hiding their name when their standard already drop. This will make them wake up else many others will still be victims, as many look at this forum as their reference to spray their car. I see no reason to hide the workshop name here.....

Lousy work done, but no one want to name the work shop.....so the work shop remain at LARGE

erm, first post was from 2007.

would Fred still be on this issue?

Any other good workshop besides Yew Lip and SWC that can do good painting?

amk autopoint. lye design and the paint shop opposite riverview is quite ok. can give them a try?

XXX;590119 said:
Any other good workshop besides Yew Lip and SWC that can do good painting?

Tan Seng Whatt on 5th floor Sin MIng Autocentre, frequented by VW, Audi and Porsche owners.

I repaired some paint damage on the rear fender due to a carpark mishap and refurbished 2 rims there recently. Paint finish is flawless and colour matching is perfect. The owner Kian is friendly and knowledgeable, and took time to explain to me the various restoration projects he is working on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet52com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back