My six + four Configuration FINALLY!

Re: My six + four Configuration FINALLY!

elmariachi;355760 said:
:lol2::lol2::lol2:100-0 more steam than 0-100 now. muahaha..

Hi Omar, in your case and more accurately put it, it should be 100 plus to 0. Why? Finish up the "100 Plus" so not a single drop is left (and ai lim mai), Ben said one. hahaha:lol2: :nehnehhh: :lol2:

Was wet too........... hehehe

bimmer71;355885 said:
Hi Omar, in your case and more accurately put it, it should be 100 plus to 0. Why? Finish up the "100 Plus" so not a single drop is left (and ai lim mai), Ben said one. hahaha:lol2: :nehnehhh: :lol2:

Wait till I get Ben. Haha...

wow! Very nice car bro! Very nicely modded and your rims and brakes looks really good! :)

Congrats Omar

BTW, the rear rotors arent two piece with LW alu hat?

I've alwyas preferred those half moon rotors, very cool. Cheers Omar

More poison... Omar you met my cousin while fitting the rear brakes?

elmariachi;355890 said:
Wait till I get Ben. Haha...

See what u guys have done....Omar u won't believe what they said rite...and no I wasn't high...hehe... I actually saw u on upper cross street last wk...noon time... good set of brake i would say...:)

delrosa81;355952 said:
wow! Very nice car bro! Very nicely modded and your rims and brakes looks really good! :)

Thanks delrosa!

///M3;355954 said:
very nice omar! congrats

Kamsia Nick.

TripleM;355985 said:
Congrats Omar

BTW, the rear rotors arent two piece with LW alu hat?

LW alu hat? I believe there are two piece ones. It sure as hell looks like 2 piece floating ones.

phil;355987 said:
I've alwyas preferred those half moon rotors, very cool. Cheers Omar

That sounds kinky Phil. :)

bmwF1;356003 said:
More poison... Omar you met my cousin while fitting the rear brakes?

You mean the bodybuilder? LOL! Yeah very nice guy. His arms was the size of the FRONT BBK!!!

Bmer;356009 said:
See what u guys have done....Omar u won't believe what they said rite...and no I wasn't high...hehe... I actually saw u on upper cross street last wk...noon time... good set of brake i would say...:)

Yeah very good set of brakes. Together with the GruppeM stainless steel braided lines.

yeah Light Weight alu hat or alu bell...whereby the disc is attached to the hat and fastened with multiple screws around it like rivets....check your front one, u will know wot i m talkin bout

elmariachi;356026 said:
Yeah very good set of brakes. Together with the GruppeM stainless steel braided lines.

hehe..u got that poison too ah..hehe...nice nice...hehe...

Good job on e Alcons.....in silver colour, they compliment with yr ride colour well. Wats pad r u using now ? ferodo ???

Rastaman;356044 said:
Good job on e Alcons.....in silver colour, they compliment with yr ride colour well. Wats pad r u using now ? ferodo ???

ferodo? no i think he uses Kotex

phil;356051 said:
ferodo? no i think he uses Kotex

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: you made me laugh.............. :lol2: :lol2:

i guess it gives more stopping power, just wondering whether the increased stopping power still keeps the rear braking within the limits of your electronic brakeforce distribution without a proportioning valve, else rear locking before front not really a desirable trait.

Interestingly, if it's out of parameter, does the stability control still work properly?

I suppose it should work fine..
When I upgraded mine in E46 days, worked perfectly fine. Felt safe :)

TripleM;356037 said:
yeah Light Weight alu hat or alu bell...whereby the disc is attached to the hat and fastened with multiple screws around it like rivets....check your front one, u will know wot i m talkin bout

Yup same as the front. Look Below.

06072008024qo9.jpg

Rastaman;356044 said:

Thanks dey. Pads is DS2500 Ferodo.

elmariachi;356158 said:
Yup same as the font. Look Below.

Thanks dey. Pads is DS2500 Ferodo.

great stuff

i recently swapped my OEM 350mm to 362 of Alcon rotors as well. 2kgs shaved per side.

Look like this...

TripleM;356184 said:
great stuff

i recently swapped my OEM 350mm to 362 of Alcon rotors as well. 2kgs shaved per side.

Look like this...

That looks real majestic with the rotor size looking quite big but would a non-alcon BBk function the same with the alcon rotors? I reckon it should be ok though.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back