My turn to share my humble xiao hei! ^_^

Re: My turn to share my humble xiao hei! ^_^

Bimmer79;858160 said:
Hi Aldebaran,

Nice ride you got there. May I know where did you get your M5 replica mirror? Any phyiscal difference with the original one? Can it fit on LCI 520i? Can PM me how much is the cost?

Btw, I'm new to the forum. Sorry for asking so many questions.

Cheers

Chris

Kapo a bit here.. Aldebaran did have a beautiful ride. I don't like his xiao hei. I love his Xiao Hei..:lol::lol: Mine is also another Blacky.. Next time can drive side by side will be cool..

Morgan you can be in between us. :lol::lol:

Now back to Topic.. Chris, for LCI model, you cant get replica.. Mine also LCI model.. Have to get the original M5 mirrors loh.. The pocket may hurt a bit, but the beauty will last long in your eyes...

Cheers!

:dance:

phichua;858508 said:
Kapo a bit here.. Aldebaran did have a beautiful ride. I don't like his xiao hei. I love his Xiao Hei..:lol::lol: Mine is also another Blacky.. Next time can drive side by side will be cool..

Now back to Topic.. Chris, for LCI model, you cant get replica.. Mine also LCI model.. Have to get the original M5 mirrors loh.. The pocket may hurt a bit, but the beauty will last long in your eyes...

Cheers!

Mmm.. I don't dare. You guys car look better. I hide aside. Keke

Aldebaran;858677 said:
Your kerscher kit also Swee Swee lor!!

We have e60 meet up this sun. Wu Lai bo?

phichua;858508 said:

Cheers!

Thanks Phichua! Ya the original is quite ex. Double the cost, can almost get nice set of rims.

I'm going for all the cosmestic mod to make the car look 'chio chio' first. Now I can't decide on getting real quad exhaust or just tips...

working but i will try my best to go yeah!
My right side angel eye already dead! less than 3 months~~ so upset

Bimmer79;859148 said:
Thanks Phichua! Ya the original is quite ex. Double the cost, can almost get nice set of rims.

I'm going for all the cosmestic mod to make the car look 'chio chio' first. Now I can't decide on getting real quad exhaust or just tips...

If u just want look, tips will be ok.. But if you want look and sound plus more budget, go for the real quad exhaust.. ( if possible LTA compliance one..)

Haha.. All the best.. Welcome to the :evillook: your poison begin now...

THE poisonous venom have spoken.... the fastest mobster i know ...oopps:silenced:

phichua;859500 said:
If u just want look, tips will be ok.. But if you want look and sound plus more budget, go for the real quad exhaust.. ( if possible LTA compliance one..)

Haha.. All the best.. Welcome to the :evillook: your poison begin now...

In return I got poison by bro Phichua

Morganlee3377;859811 said:
In return I got poison by bro Phichua
:p

Haha.. Good things must share lah.. Opps.. Did i poison you?

dun get tips.. look fake. Just order the Remus Quad or any other quad.. sounds good and sibei chio.

Wah... Poisonous tread man. (",) But there are no LTA approved quads leh. $4-$5k not cheap and still need to worry for LTA officers.... Hiaz....

Btw, any good rims shops and rim brands to recommend? I want to change my stock Front: 225/55R17 & Rear: 225/50R17 to 245/40R19 & 245/35R19.

Looking for same weight or lighter. My stock rim is
9.5kg each and tyre is 13.5kg each.

ET: 20 PCD: 5/120

Agreed. Look for ah yang... Let me know if you want to go there... I'm always there too.

Morganlee3377;861694 said:
Agreed. Look for ah yang... Let me know if you want to go there... I'm always there too.

Sure Mongan. Will like to drop by Top93 and take a look. Most likely 25th liao since I'm sending in my car for bodykit and repainting.

Any idea what is the weight of Breyton GTS 19" rim?

Any E60er bros here used VMR V710 before? I quite like the design.

Morganlee3377;861694 said:

Morgan now part-time salesman for Top93.. Property no business.. muz get some honey honey from Ah Yang... remember to say Morgan recommend one!!!:lol:

mel7711;864637 said:
Morgan now part-time salesman for Top93.. Property no business.. muz get some honey honey from Ah Yang... remember to say Morgan recommend one!!!:lol:

Mel. Rubbish. Don't anyhow say.... It's just that ah yang got good bargain. I know him well. Just helping E60 bros.. Sorry bimmer bro. You can go down at your own time and try bargaining on your own. Thanks. :lol::lol::lol:

Kidding... Pm me than but on 25tg it's my baby birthday. Till then see how again. Let me know

Last edited by a moderator:

Morganlee3377;864661 said:
Mel. Rubbish. Don't anyhow say.... It's just that ah yang got good bargain. I know him well. Just helping E60 bros.. Sorry bimmer bro. You can go down at your own time and try bargaining on your own. Thanks. :lol::lol::lol:

Kidding... Pm me than but on 25tg it's my baby birthday. Till then see how again. Let me know

Bro Bimmer... Morgan no Honey Honey... U say Mel recommend one... I collect my Honey every end of month :p:p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back