NanoGUARD - Total Solution for Modern Car Paint Protection

Re: NanoGUARD - Total Solution for Modern Car Paint Protection

let us know your feedback if decided to try on.

melvin65;365731 said:
Hi,Has anyone try or heard before this NanoGUARD - Total Solution for Modern Car Paint Protection Welcome to NanoGUARD - Intro

I actually went down to Nanoguard....but did not want to do it...the adverts look good but actual location..well, IMO, I just hightailed out from there...but hey, its just me, don't take my word for it...go see for yourself to judge..just my 2 cents worth

Is this the same as the car grooming package offered by PML themselves, down at Kampong Arang centre? On the PML website there is mention of some "nano technology" being applied ... that is also used on aeroplanes and the like to preserve paintwork.

Anyone tried and would like to comment? Tks

The one tied up with PML is Amazing Glaze.

I enquired with them and was directed back to PML. Prices are listed on PML's website

eng98;368579 said:
The one tied up with PML is Amazing Glaze.

I enquired with them and was directed back to PML. Prices are listed on PML's website

Tried the Unique PPS and they give 2 free reservation wash and leather treatment. Service is good but need to queue for the free wash. The leather lotion used is very nice gives the leather a new car feeling.

Anybody has tried the outlet in Ubi called Sonax? From the reviews their products are good and prices reasonable.

Mysnergy;369358 said:
Tried the Unique PPS and they give 2 free reservation wash and leather treatment. Service is good but need to queue for the free wash. The leather lotion used is very nice gives the leather a new car feeling.

Unqiue PPS - Is it CS-II at ubi?

How much does it cost?

Yes it is CSII, you can give them a call at 67451311 at Ubi Rd3, think it is about $350 but you may want to check Sonax which is around the corner first.

eng98;369371 said:
Unqiue PPS - Is it CS-II at ubi?

How much does it cost?

Yes CSII at Ubi.. I paid $280 in May08 for large car category. Just tell Serene the owner -98438838 and say u r a My Car Forum (MCF) forumer. I'm not too satisfied with the results though... no nice water repelling beading effect like a newly waxed car after this treatment.

I would recommend Amazing Glaze. Tried that on my previous 2 rides, the water repelling is really good and make washing so easy. You don't have to (and pls don't do it) wax your car anymore and just use car shampoo (those without wax component) and water. It can also protect the paint work from acidic rain and bird shit. Will definitely go back there again on my upcoming ride.

wei0306;373098 said:
I would recommend Amazing Glaze. Tried that on my previous 2 rides, the water repelling is really good and make washing so easy. You don't have to (and pls don't do it) wax your car anymore and just use car shampoo (those without wax component) and water. It can also protect the paint work from acidic rain and bird shit. Will definitely go back there again on my upcoming ride.

Did you use the Amazing Glaze service by PML? or another outlet?

Anybody tried Bronz Carmen, you can see their ad in this forum? Are they good and how are their prices?

motorknut;373112 said:
Did you use the Amazing Glaze service by PML? or another outlet?

For BMW, we can only do it thru PML at east coast for Amazing Glaze. I contacted them before but was directed back to PML. Prices are listed on PML website.

Mysnergy;373113 said:
Anybody tried Bronz Carmen, you can see their ad in this forum? Are they good and how are their prices?

I am also interested. Sent them an email to check the price, but no response :(.

Anyone here who has tried, don't mind sharing your feedback.

Need to do up my car urgently. Getting married next week and using my own car as bridal car, so need to do up nice nice :)

Hi

Anyone can recommend a gd workshop for beemers who have ended their warranty?
Thks

Cheers

I have recently signed up for a Marine Teflon package.
It worked out very well on my ride... just as it did to my previous car... very very "kim kim" after the treatment. :)
This treatment was supposed to be used on boats etc... been using this for 3years now.

U cn try Car Workz Bodyshop at 81 Tagore Lane.

gary_bimmer;377644 said:
Hi

Anyone can recommend a gd workshop for beemers who have ended their warranty?
Thks

Cheers

Bro, you can try BVO at sin min... I hv been servicing there and its been preety good experience.

fishmonger;384475 said:
I have recently signed up for a Marine Teflon package.
It worked out very well on my ride... just as it did to my previous car... very very "kim kim" after the treatment. :)
This treatment was supposed to be used on boats etc... been using this for 3years now.

U cn try Car Workz Bodyshop at 81 Tagore Lane.

What's the cost for this? Any warranty or maintenance needed?

eng98;384500 said:
What's the cost for this? Any warranty or maintenance needed?

suggest u call Jerry for the above quote n question :)

Jerry: 97499399

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bapehoodies1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back