national day - seafood drive

totoseow

Legendary 10 Years
- sungai rengit jade garden seafood. 110km away from woodlands.
- we will meet and leave at 830am sharp raffles marina.
- drive is less than 2 hours after 2nd link.
- kopi stop included.

i need 2 volunteers who knows the route and location to be convoy leaders. i foresee a rather big group and would like to break it down to smaller packs. pls step forward.

as this is not highway driving, we may encounter substantial traffic. most of it is done on B roads. most crowded area will be the pasir gudang highway to kota tingi. once we head to desaru, the road will be clear...altho it will be single lane all the way. rolling hills. plenty of potential to kill something on the roads...

further updates to be held on this 1st post. registration to close by 5th august 2006.

route: 2nd link => pasir gudang highway => kota tingi =>desaru => sungai rengit (pengarang)

1. totoseow

Re: national day - seafood drive

sungai rengit jade garden seafood,Registration to close by 5th august 2006.

route: 2nd link => pasir gudang highway => kota tingi =>desaru => sungai rengit (pengarang)

1. totoseow
2 . adsnx

What's your ETA, Toto?

kenntona said:
What's your ETA, Toto?

u know..we will likely hv to stop n regroup..etc. restaurant opens at 11am. i m hoping to book down some places + car park. i expect us to reach on time..between 1130 to 12pm. departure time n custom is crucial.

btw, we set off ard 8.00am las sat to malacca thru 2nd link & it was pretty jammed.

safe or not? was wondering whether the malaysian police would be waiting for us with their copters on seeing our big convoy.

anyway, i got a number of speeding fines down there, not my fault...previous owner's, have not settled the stupid appeal to the high comm.....holding on to my principles, i aint gonna pay them for something i did not do. at the most, dun drive to malaysia lor....:nehnehhh:

1. totoseow
2 . adsnx
3. HungryM3
4. Nuke

national day.. i can't join u guys liao.. will be away.. u guys have fun ya..:(

1. totoseow
2 . adsnx
3. HungryM3
4. Nuke
5. Shaaz

Wah, need to settle my M'sian fines first... this one my fault coz I let my wife drives... Jeremy, see how, chalk up quite a bit to pay.. kekekekek. can't confirm yet..paiseh

I am onz - will probably taxi in Toto's or Shaaz car.

sounds good....!!

We should rent walkies you know..... what do you guys think?

yah better the last spooky nightdrive the signal was pretty bad.

i dun mind. maybe someone can volunteer to run with it?

if i am going, i will get help from alan.... see if he can help us rent...

:>

alan alan alan, are you going?? keke

anyway whats the model of walkies u guys use when driving to sepang? i go n buy one too

i go check my walkie at home and let you know

The ones we are using (own or rent) are Motorola 328/338 compatible; the important thing is to program the frequency into the set; the place we bot and usually rent from have set aside a frequency for us; so, when and if you go and buy, make sure you contact Alan to find out the frequencies.

totoseow said:
anyway whats the model of walkies u guys use when driving to sepang? i go n buy one too

NS? where is the place to buy? and appx price pls? thanks

RadioEquip, call Nick Chia 9857-2150.
Depending on model and brand, around $300-$400.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back