national day - seafood drive

Re: national day - seafood drive

totoseow said:
i kept my promise hor! this was on the causeway! only on the causeway back..after drive was officially terminated at esso!!! chickenbackside my witness!

I, chickenbackside, hereby solemnly swear that totoseow only drove his car to the velocity of 220kmh after the drive ended at Esso.

Prior to that, the highest speed he got up to was around 190kmh ONLY.

chickenbackside said:
Prior to that, the highest speed he got up to was around 190kmh ONLY.

this is good enough.. knew the man could not hold it for long. good drive guys, wish i was there.. buy y'all drinks next round. paiseh paiseh.

HungryM3 said:
hahaha that was hilarious... all you hear is "MUAhahahaha" from the back and a flash of the camera ... we saw how hard you were trying.. :D ... tsk tsk kelvin.. park closer next time otherwise no one want to ride with you... get poked fun of after when they have to reach out so hard to give your passports to the immigration officers :p Hmm maybe thats why kelvin chose the lane where the passengers have to reach out not the driver, so he wouldnt have to embarrass himself . ;)
wah sorry la Ken that was my fault. my estimation lousy la, and the worst part was we had the car with the camera behind us!

shaaz said:
this is good enough.. knew the man could not hold it for long. good drive guys, wish i was there.. buy y'all drinks next round. paiseh paiseh.
wah you better loh!

if you had went, then i wun have to drive and ken wun have a photo of him stuck at the window.

bmwF1 said:
wah you better loh!

if you had went, then i wun have to drive and ken wun have a photo of him stuck at the window.

That's no guarantee. I foresee the same situation just diff colour car and LED tail lights. Wahahahahaha...

Nuke said:
Bro, the whole car was laughing.. U should see hungry go :"Hahahah...while whippin out the camera and snapping the pic and still hahaha..."

All i did was wind down my window so u could hear...

Hahhaa... yes i may have the crazy laugh as bmwf1 declares but your "MUAHahahhaa" was the only one ken heard ;)

totoseow said:
all back in one piece with no dramas...thanks to every one who came...n nuke/alan for helping with the talkies.....nuke for doing a wonderful sweeping job too....oh n thx to kentonna for sweeping up the food/n sharing wif me gossips.....

thank god 2nd link was clear to and fro....absolutely no hassles...

chickenbackside ur 320 is sibei fierce....

hungrym3!! pictures pls!!!!
Toto.. thanks for arranging the outing... Toto & Nuke r good leader.. Excellent trip. Excellent food & Excellent accompany. :)

bmwF1 said:
wah sorry la Ken that was my fault. my estimation lousy la, and the worst part was we had the car with the camera behind us!

yes kelvin its all your fault .. haha... see... this is why we never show up at the same events... :p

jk! glad you came along.. so we can all have a good laugh muahahahhaa

the white, red, and the cab...really looks damn pimp in the fotos..the black cars look damn...boring.

totoseow said:
..the black cars look damn...boring.

I dun find you boring... infect jaskin will think that u r sexy when shirt off during futsal..:lol2:

Jewell_sg said:
Toto.. thanks for arranging the outing... Toto & Nuke r good leader.. Excellent trip. Excellent food & Excellent accompany. :)

Thanks jewell. Glad you guys enjoyed urselves.

To all the kind folks who had put in the extra effort and resized the pics for posting... great pics... thank you all ya... appreciate it!!!

The pics i've uploaded were taken by little Nic, his comp crashed :(
There r in total abt 80 pics but i just selected these few to share with u guys...enjoy!

meet up point at Raffles Marina
meet_up.jpg

Briefing by toto
briefing1.jpg

Convoy leader moving off
convoy_leader.jpg

The race starts
2_e60.jpg

Red devil zoom pass...
red_devil.jpg

First stop point
first_stop1.jpg

first_stop2.jpg

Storm comin...
gloomy_weather.jpg

u r bigger.. ...im Faster..
55_truck.jpg

u r blocking my way
overtaking_55.jpg

parked In front of seafood restaurant
in_front_rest.jpg

pond1.jpg

pond2.jpg

slowing dw to pay rd tax
toll.jpg

Reaching hm
end_of_journey.jpg

Happy b.day Singapore!!
flag.JPG

Many thanks to totoseow and group who are involved in the planning of this fun filled trip, I really enjoyed it. Thanks Kelvin for lending me your talkies. My sincere apologies if I had caused any dangerous driving towards others.

vnyy said:
Many thanks to totoseow and group who are involved in the planning of this fun filled trip, I really enjoyed it. Thanks Kelvin for lending me your talkies. My sincere apologies if I had caused any dangerous driving towards others.
You are welcome, remember to return me my talkie!

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back